The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Appflood managers?

PJ Martin

affiliate
I joined applood some time ago but I plan to send traffic now, it seems it's impossible to contact by skype with the same managers I talked before, or the manager I have assigned in the dashboard (email). Any manager here or someone that can recommend me an active and good manager?

Thanks!

The kind of messenger they use would not be an issue if I could have their nick.
Finally someone contacted by skype to send the standard list of offers (although I asked for
something more targeted). Well, better than nothing, I suppose..

The kind of messenger they use would not be an issue if I could have their nick.
Finally someone contacted by skype to send the standard list of offers (although I asked for
something more targeted). Well, better than nothing, I suppose..
you may try searching this info through linkedin.

could you share what have you seen and where?

They still send offer updates on a daily basis, more active than most networks in that sense, I've finally contacted them and updated my payment info a few days ago.
This week they are on vacation, (chinese new year).
So they're active.. They should pay me next week, so if I'm wrong I'll update soon

could you share what have you seen and where?

They still send offer updates on a daily basis, more active than most networks in that sense, I've finally contacted them and updated my payment info a few days ago.
This week they are on vacation, (chinese new year).
So they're active.. They should pay me next week, so if I'm wrong I'll update soon
Can you give me a AM skype and email address of Appflood network?

banners
Back