“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need your help on this question Appflood network

bkapthang

Hello all.
they ask
1, How do you plan on generating traffic to our offers?:*
2, Provide the name of one reference who could verify your traffic quality?:*
Who can help me answer question 1.
help me a specific document of question 2.
Thank you so much

Hi bkaptang,

To answer question number 1 you need to explain what is your plan on getting traffic sources to run our offers. We need to make sure that the traffic you are going to provide is not fraudulent.

As for the second question, if you don't have such reference we suggest taking up one of affiliate training courses to get you prepared for your role of an affiliate. This forum is also a good source of tips, learning materials and programs that you can use.

We have strict traffic quality control, so before you start running our offers please sure that the traffic you are going to use is reliable and legitimate.

AppFlood Team

Hi bkaptang,

To answer question number 1 you need to explain what is your plan on getting traffic sources to run our offers. We need to make sure that the traffic you are going to provide is not fraudulent.

As for the second question, if you don't have such reference we suggest taking up one of affiliate training courses to get you prepared for your role of an affiliate. This forum is also a good source of tips, learning materials and programs that you can use.

We have strict traffic quality control, so before you start running our offers please sure that the traffic you are going to use is reliable and legitimate.

AppFlood Team
Can you give me your skype ID. I want to talk to you on skype. Thank you

Please reach out to us by contacting Liu Chang (Skype id: liuchang_8988).
AppFlood Team

I have done it several times. But it seemed like no one from Appflood contact us, at least they should send an email to reject us instead of letting us wait for kinda so long.

MI
Back