The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone using Adwords fraud click blocker?

Why do you think they are fraud clicks?

Are you running display in mobile apps?

I've noticed that certain apps have TERRIBLE traffic quality because of miss-clicks.
If you can recognize where the low quality traffic is coming from (usually just a couple sites or apps) then I would simply block them. Your other option is to reach out to your ad rep and ask him to look into the bad quality.

Why do you think they are fraud clicks?

Are you running display in mobile apps?

I've noticed that certain apps have TERRIBLE traffic quality because of miss-clicks.
If you can recognize where the low quality traffic is coming from (usually just a couple sites or apps) then I would simply block them. Your other option is to reach out to your ad rep and ask him to look into the bad quality.
I've noticed that most traffic from Admob are coming from missclicks. Whilte targeting on App category, from 10k clicks i get about 10-100 clicks from differents apps (use param {placement} in trackingURL), so making "Black list" won't help :/

I use clickcease.com they are really good at blocking fraud and have saved me a lot of money. I know google was filtering some of the fake clicks but I think they let some go through. I recommend giving them a try.

MI
Back