The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone Heard of Sponsor Daddy?

4x4gal

affiliate
Hey Peoples!

I stumbed across the website sponsordaddy.com. I've searched really hard for a bad review and I can't find one. You basically pay a monthly fee to these people and they market your website for you which is interesting. I'm tempted to try but not quite sure yet. What I want to know is if the plan can be cancled or if you're stuff paying a monthly fee whether it works or not.

Well I just emailed the sponsor and asked a few questions. I'll let you know what the answers are and if I join or not! I dont mind being the ginny pig haha :-D

Okie dokie. The guy wrote me back and said you can cancle the membership at anytime. So I just replied and asked him if it was an MLM. We shall see!

Well if they ask for the name or ID of the person that referred you, it almost certainly is MLM. That's so the person above you gets credit. But even if the system itself wasn't MLM, purpose of the marketing thrust is designed to help people who have an MLM biz opps to promote.

In the marketing material it says - it explains network marketing and MLM and drives traffic to your primary opportunity. That smacks MLM. Whenever they talk "build your team" "training your organization" "duplication" they are talking network marketing, because with affiliate marketing you aren't typically recruiting, building and training others.

Now if your main business is MLM then this may be a good option for you. I have no idea. Just saying if you have an affiliate marketing or Internet marketing business and expect them to market your site for you as implied when you said "they market your website for you" I think you are not going to get what you think you are getting.

Hello

MLM for sure. I personally am not fond of this but give it a try. Be sure to try your hardest or it will prove to be a waste of time.

Personally, I would walk away from this type of business. If you need help in Marketing your sites, there is a vast wealth of knowledge on this forum which you can learn for free. Also, you may want to look into some form of mentor program that may cost you a bit of money upfront but will definitely pay for itself in the long run. You may want to ask around to see who others in your position are recommending. Linda and/or Larwee may have their own thoughts on this so I won't continue any longer. Take care and all the best.

Thanks for the help guys! I'll probablly pass on it. I did find out that its set up more to help promote an existing business. Some of the features would be nice like automated responder emails. If I do decide to do anything it would be the 25/mo plan and certainly not the 400 one :p

MI
Back