The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone have any idea about CPMGo[.]com?

Hello Guys,

I get an adnetwork named cpmgo.com, anyone are using this network? Can you please give me some info about this adnetwork? I wanna do CPC campaign with this network, and i tried to read some review on internet about them. But I want to know about the experience of someone.

Thanks

Have you join the network yet? If you please, share your experience with us. I am also interested in joining the network soon.

Hello Guys,

I get an adnetwork named cpmgo.com, anyone are using this network? Can you please give me some info about this adnetwork? I wanna do CPC campaign with this network, and i tried to read some review on internet about them. But I want to know about the experience of someone.

Thanks

Haven't heard much from this network... I suppose what you can do is to do a background check...;) But if ever in doubt, you can always move on to other networks. I'm dealing with OfferDaddy and their offerwall tool help me earn a lot.:D Perhaps if you want to check them out you can go to their resource page here...:)

Good luck!:)

Hi,
if you see low conversion rate check it via tracking tool. You can use it to get stats and see what you get, send traffic back or also send it where you can monetize it better. Register for Free Trial and see whether it helps you. If you set up all correctly and can see a result it can be definitely very beneficial for your work, save your money and time.

I read that they have no minimum traffic requirement, so anyone with zero or more clicks per month could be a publisher. Not sure how much or how good the traffic would be.

Then there's this:
upload_2016-9-25_12-2-47.png

banners
Back