The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Good Books for begining affiliate marketing

jstout80

affiliate
I am new to the affiliate marketing field and would like to know if anyone knows of a good book to help me understand and get a grasp on as where to begin?

You are in a great place right now to learn where to begin.

Take a look at all of the "Sticky" threads right here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. They are loaded with great information. You will learn what do and what not to do.

Best of all, you can ask questions. Our members are friendly and very helpful. Our members have a lot of knowledge.

You will get good answers here without anyone trying to sell you anything because we don't allow it.

Do a little reading here and ask questions. You will then be on your way.

After that you might want to look at our Niche Marketing Forum to help you make the right steps in selecting a niche.

But for now, the "Sticky" threads here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/ will supply you with better information than you are likely to find in any book, and it is absolutely free.

Hi jstout80,

Welcome. Larwee gave you some great tips. While this isn't a book exactly, if you want to get more of an overview about affiliate marketing wikipedia.org has some info. Affiliate marketing - Wikipedia

That will give you more an overview and then the threads Larwee pointed out
will give you ideas on how to get started.

I agree, this forum is a great place to get the ball rolling. I think read everything you can.

The main bit of advice I can give you (and it really worked for me) is to be as systematic with everything you do as possible. Because of the scope of the internet it is super easy to get sidetracked.

Stick to a plan and you will make money!

MI
Back