The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any checklist for newbie to start off mobile cpa?

itskai

affiliate
I know I will be needing:

hosting
domain
networks (peerfly, maxbounty, etc.)
traffic (zeropark, etc.)
landing pages
tracker (voluum, etc.)

what else? Can anyone provide checklist for newbies what they need to start off?

Thanks!

I know I will be needing:

hosting
domain
networks (peerfly, maxbounty, etc.)
traffic (zeropark, etc.)
landing pages
tracker (voluum, etc.)

what else? Can anyone provide checklist for newbies what they need to start off?

Make sure your hosting is at least a VPS.
You might want to plan on multiple domains.
Select a vertical.
Research the targets of your offers.
Know how to split test offers, landers, copy, etc.
Create a plan for your campaigns and journal it on paper. This way you can track your actions for adjustments later on.
Create a budget and a schedule for any additional training and learning. Also, schedule your work time.
Post your progress as a thread and ask for help along the way. The members will help push along your progress quicker than you can on your own.

Make sure your hosting is at least a VPS.
You might want to plan on multiple domains.
Select a vertical.
Research the targets of your offers.
Know how to split test offers, landers, copy, etc.
Create a plan for your campaigns and journal it on paper. This way you can track your actions for adjustments later on.
Create a budget and a schedule for any additional training and learning. Also, schedule your work time.
Post your progress as a thread and ask for help along the way. The members will help push along your progress quicker than you can on your own.

How do you research the targets that I want to promote? I didn't get this part.

How do you research the targets that I want to promote? I didn't get this part.

Okay, so you don't research targets to promote them. You research the demographics that are currently responsive to the offers you want to promote. The demographics that are responsive are your targets for the offers you promote.

This is not the only research. You can also use any number of competitive intelligence tools for various data as well as seeing some of the competitors campaigns details.

banners
Back