The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any change in seo stretegies in 2010..?

top engineer

affiliate
HI to all

here is your thread where you can share your knowledge with us.So if you are knowing that there is a little change in seo strategy then share with it.

and my buddies
Lately I found a website is amazing,I cannot wait to share
If u r intersted in electronics which is full of imagination and in a low price,you can google totobay!

Let Google caffeine running then you will get suggestions all over SEO blogs and forums what you need to know further abour SEO strategy in 2010.

One point to mention Google real time search engine will pay attention on social media sites and they will come up to lime light of seo strategies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to share some tips from other forums as Google would go to omit the description tags on-page and the outbound links within the blog comment area. :)

Have a nice day,

Respecting time, while developing. All my sites seem to take 5 months plus to mature and stabalize on the serps.

HI to all

here is your thread where you can share your knowledge with us.So if you are knowing that there is a little change in seo strategy then share with it.

and my buddies
Lately I found a website is amazing,I cannot wait to share
If u r intersted in electronics which is full of imagination and in a low price,you can google totobay!

Google caffeine will change how google use to index the site algorithm...

Content will still remain the king and content base SEO Strategy like article marketing will be given more weight age then social bookmarking etc...!!

hi all...till now i dint know any changes in trying to improve search rank , you have to target contents, keywords and backlinks.

Kumar, did you submit the sitemap to google after you changed the Meta? If so check the indexed pages using their webmaster tool. If it is not reflecting the changes there may be crawl errors. Make sure your new pages are crawled and indexed

Patience is important for SEO. Start link building methods like forum posting,blog commenting,article submission,social bookmarking and press release.

banners
Back