The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Another Blog Is Stealing all My Content

I'm having this problem too Clintoc but they are stealing my dating advice content (including internal links) and putting them on hard core adult sites, am so worried about it so I stopped article marketing and am terrified of putting internal links in my blog posts.

Have managed to get 2 shutdown through hosting companies but the rest haven't even responded.

They were running a WP blog, so I posted a comment asking them to remove the post or I would contact their IP (which I contacted anyways letting them know I attempted to contact the web owner). Today when I got home the post was gone.

The other site I have to go through hostgator and they have a process where its a runaround to get it changed. In this site's case they are stealing my title and first line, then just slapping in their link. They have no other contact info so I will proceed with this method Monday.

In the meantime I'm definitely going to pick up a submission program this weekend, that way I can just beat these clowns with pure SEO.. they are pretty weak on the PR (but so is my site right now). My bookmarks outrank them, as does my ezine article with the same title, so at least they arent on page 1 for this.

Hopefully you can get your issues handled, stepping away from article marketing for that isn't good.... miss out on so many backlinks.

You're right, am so peeved I had to stop writing articles but was so worried google would lump me in with these adult sites. Tries forums like sitepoint for a way to get round it but no luck.

Glad the post is gone and hope you get hostgator to stop the others.

Whats a submission program and how does that help?

The article submission programs are simply to help out SEO the jerks. My bookmarking efforts on top of the main articles themselves outrank them already, but the article on my site is outranked by them simply due to being a new site/page.

This has happened to me but I saw a video by some guy who is from the Netherlands joost his name is, if there using your rss feed to get your content which most do. Use a WP plugin called rss footer this will put the name of your blog at the bottom if it has your keyword all the better, so you will build backlinks at there expense. And you can have the post name as a link also.

So at least you will get some benefit :D.

Pretty much the same reason I make sure that any article/blog post links to another piece of my content, so I get the link.

MI
Back