The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another affiliate from Russia

Movut

Hello. My name is Victor. I am from Russia. I started my affilate journey in 2010. Now i have a stable source of income.

I basically work with games and e-commerce in cityads.com and admitad.com. Only desktop. My primary traffic sources: social networks (vk.com, twitter.com, facebook.com) and organic SEO (Google, Yandex).

I have a blog, a wife and a cat.

Sorry for my English. I can translate from English to Russian very good, but from Russian to English - not so well.

I hope to learn more about affiliate marketing with affiliatefix.com!

P.S. I'd like to find here some help with my idea: try to make money with foreign affiliate networks and foreign traffic sources and write an article(s) about it to my blog. ^_^

Last edited:
Hey, welcome here bearded friend ! ;)

Your english is really good, no problem with that. :)

You are at the right place to learn.
Feel free to open a new thread so we can discuss around your idea and throw some advices !

See you.

Hey, welcome here bearded friend ! ;)

Your english is really good, no problem with that. :)

You are at the right place to learn.
Feel free to open a new thread so we can discuss around your idea and throw some advices !

See you.
Thank you! There are many good topics on this forum. And i must to read them first. I think.

Hi, @Movut and welcome to AFix!

Your English is perfect, no worries about that!

You and @The Mad French almost look like brothers. :D As he said, feel free to start a thread and people will jump in to discuss your ideas.

Looking forward to reading your posts!

Hi, @Movut and welcome to AFix!

Your English is perfect, no worries about that!

You and @The Mad French almost look like brothers. :D As he said, feel free to start a thread and people will jump in to discuss your ideas.

Looking forward to reading your posts!
Already found an interesting topic on the forum. There was a links to another interesting topics and someone's interesting blog. So I go read it all. :)

Привет!/Hello!

Nice to see more and more locals over here. There's definitely much to be learned on the forum, please enjoy your stay.

And if you're looking for good CPI network with russian-speaking support, don't hesitate to contact me ;)

Hello. My name is Victor. I am from Russia.

Hi @Movut , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffilaiteFix!

I started my affilate journey in 2010. Now i have a stable source of income.

I basically work with games and e-commerce in cityads.com and admitad.com. Only desktop. My primary traffic sources: social networks (vk.com, twitter.com, facebook.com) and organic SEO (Google, Yandex).

I have a blog, a wife and a cat.

Sorry for my English. I can translate from English to Russian very good, but from Russian to English - not so well.

I hope to learn more about affiliate marketing with affiliatefix.com!

P.S. I'd like to find here some help with my idea: try to make money with foreign affiliate networks and foreign traffic sources and write an article(s) about it to my blog. ^_^

Sounds like another voice of experience and I am sure your shares will be awesome.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back