The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

After lot of learning, I invested Some money.

xoxnificate

affiliate
First of all i want to thank TJ from this forum.

Least Helpful person in this forum is timethiaw

Now, i have invested USD50 in 7Search to run CPC program
I am running almost 5 campaigns from Max Bounty, now it has been 5days and i have already spent 30USD but only 1 conversion. So i have lost 28.50 USD till now only earned USD1.50

Please check my screenshots
One of the campaign out there only got 4click and it actually got me a conversion, very low outcome but still it actually got me a conversion, and i am not sure why is it not even showing here in 7Search, as it still remains blank even after one conversion. Do i have to set up tracking pixel ? But how do i do that with Max Bounty? Any idea?

I have bid all my keywords within 1-3Rank.
And 2 of my campaign got many clicks but not a single conversion. It has already drained a lot of money and gave me nothing in return.
I optimized in many ways to see if any changes happen but nadaa.

I am using direct link method, no idea about LP yet, I have set up Adsbridge tracking tools with two of my campaign that has got more than 150clicks.

Please i need suggestion and help. One month ago i was totally dumb and had no idea about anything but today at least i know something. Yes i am a good learner. I am not asking for everything you know, But at least little guidance can help me a lot. thats all..

Thnx

Attachments

• Clipboard01da.jpg
    Clipboard01da.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Clipboard02s.jpg
    Clipboard02s.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 124
  • dsad.jpg
    dsad.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Campaign4.jpg