The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

After Half Of The Year What Is Your Progress?

SEO Guru

affiliate
Seven months went off this year. Now share your progress with us. Have you full fill your targeted in half way? If not then what is your plan for upcoming periods?

For me, I think I am on so so position. The last month wasn't so good as I was lazy about my work. This month start with tremendous success ratio. I already made some serious decision. Let's see what happened.

I had set goals for myself out of which I have achieved most of the goals, but the bigger goal yet to be attained. At times there are few hurdles that one needs to cross to meet the target.

Hello. I must say that so far i have managed like 60% of what I have targeted this year. I however feel that there is a lot of things that I have not handled. I will therefore try to put more effort so that by the end of the year, I have a good track record and know that I am really growing. I just hope that the remaining four months of the year will not be hectic as the past seven have been. Time to put forward gear and keep moving forward with determination.

MI
Back