monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate Tracking Solution

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Scott702, May 17, 2006.

1. Scott702

Scott702 Affiliate affiliate

I'm launching an online social community that targets a specific industry. The community will provide templates that will allow users to participate in pre-approved affiliate programs. Basically, my community will function as the affiliate and the users as sub-affiliates - we split commissions.

I'm trying to find a comprehensive solution that will not only track commissions and sales, but make payments to me as well as all the sub-affiliates. Does anyone know of a solution that might meet my needs?

I'm trying to find an alternative to contacting each individual affiliate program that I'm considering for my commuity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

2. monetizer
  3. sarahk

sarahk Affiliate affiliate

Is that a squidoo type thing?

If you're not treading on their toes they may be willing to point you in the right direction. You can always set up a "lens" and see how it works from a users perspective. Oh, and I earned a massive 48c the other day. Converted, that's almost a dollar of my money, which will buy me... very little ;)

4. Scott702

Scott702 Affiliate affiliate

There are similarities to Squidoo.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if they are willing to be helpful.

Scott

5. shelly99

shelly99 New Member

What about joining an affiliate network? TrafficSynergy offers affiliates 5% of the total earnings the affiliates they refer, earn.

Shelly

Featured Resources (View All)

MI