The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted affiliate network for iPhone 6s/6s+ offer

MonetizationDaily

affiliate
I built several social media accounts advertising 6s / 6s+ giveaways and got a very good amount of traffic from when the product launched to now,

do you know any affiliate network that promotes something similar to iPhone 6s or 6s+?

thanks a lot

I built several social media accounts advertising 6s / 6s+ giveaways and got a very good amount of traffic from when the product launched to now,

do you know any affiliate network that promotes something similar to iPhone 6s or 6s+?

thanks a lot

MonsterAds have some great email submits for iphone6 and other products. Feel free to add me on skype :)

Mundo, Adsimilis,AvaZu, have some that are for the 6s that are being ran in UK,AU, 18$ to 21$ payouts all Funky Clock, Im on pause , until I speed up my landing page loading speed, im getting click loss 4sure.

thanks a lot

YTZ has iphone 6s offers in multiple different geos! Message me on Skype (marissa.ytz) if you want more info :)

You can certainly find the offer of your choice in maxbounty, they have iPhone 6s's email submit offer for multiple countries.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back