The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate marketing with blog help!!

burton4550

affiliate
I'm still having some trouble with my starting out to affiliate marketing. It's kinda difficult when you don't have anyone showing you how to do this, and just learning it off of forums,e-books,blogs ect. Any how, I just set up a blog a couple weeks ago all on muscle building and fat loss (a very competitive niche I know). I'm very educated in this niche, which is why I picked it. I also would like to make my first comission with a blog before I starting setting up an affiliate website to start making the big bucks.

To kinda give you an idea of what I've done so far has been posting on my blog for about 2 and a half weeks now everyday with good content. Followed by that I've been pinging my blog either with pingoat or pingomatic after every new post. I have also been submitting articles everyday to 5 article directories which are ezine, article alley, article city, article dashboard and go aritcles. In addition to this I have also been answering several questions on yahoo answers and wiki related to health and fitness with links back to my blog. I have also added my site to technorati.

This is all I have done so far, and I guess my question would be, am I doing this all wrong? I've been getting about 5-40 people a day visiting my blog. I also have been tracking my hops on clickbank and people are clicking on my affiliate links I put in each blog post. I was just curious if anyone out there could tell me if there is something else I need to be doing ? Or is it just to early in the process to be making any sales or getting more traffic? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to get this whole affiliate marketing figured out for about 6 months now. I've spent some money but have yet to make any.

:confused::(:mad:

14 days seems a bit short to worry too much.

Everything that you are doing is pretty much everything you should be doing. That being said, you said it yourself... highly competitive niche. That fact means you should temper your expectations, at least for the short term.

Don't give up. What keeps me going is knowing that a great many people give up one step away from success.... I don't want to join that number.

MI
Back