monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate Marketing Predictions for 2006

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Linda Buquet, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

From the 5 Star Affiliate Blogs ? SEO, SEM, Google and Affiliate Marketing Predictions for 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All! I will be gone for 3 days to spend Christmas with my beautiful new grandaughter down in San Diego. Can't wait to give her the Jumperoo. Also giving her Mom and Dad a WebCam so I can see the baby every day. Way over did the Holiday shopping this year and spent over $1400. Had no idea it would add up to be that much. Oh well tis the giving season. :p

So anyway this will be my last blog for a few days. Thought I would share with you some of the Internet Marketing Predictions I have been reading. So interesting to see what industry leaders think will happen in the coming year. Decided to mix it up with a little bit SEO and little Internet Marketing and a little bit Affiliate Marketing.

Read the rest here:
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2005/12/23/affiliate-marketing-predictions-2006/

Maybe next week if I have time I will write my Affiliate Marketing Predictions for 2006. Better yet, why don't you make a list of your predictions for 2006. Maybe I'll even do a contest for the best list! Hey that's an idea? Maybe? But if nothing else I will probably feature your lists in the blog next week so at least you will get your name in lights. :)

Merry Christmas and I hope your holiday season is the best ever!

2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI