The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing New-bie

hi everyone

I'm new to affiliate marketing and I've got an idea to put past you experienced people out there: Downloading everyone does it some pirate some don't. What if there was a site that you could go to that had all your downloading needs and it was all legal. That is my vision to build a downloading site. On it would have all your links to Movie downloading,Music Downloading and Gaming Downloading.

Please give me any tips to say if this will sink or swim?

Yours sincerly

Affiliate Marketer:confused:

Hi

First of all, there are many legal ramifications with that kind of site so I'm not sure how you'd go about allowing people to download music, movies, etc. in a legal manner.

But assuming you somehow got rights to do a site like that, I would think it's best to start off with a basic niche site and look to expanding later. For example let's say you are a master at Windows Vista. You could create your own downloadable guides on how to do various things with Vista.

The reason I use that as an example over music or movies is...

1) music and movies have legal ramifications,

2) those markets are so competitive and saturated

3) It's much easier to start off building a very focused, niche site than trying to offer downloads in every category known to man... especially when you have no brand awareness on the Web yet.

The search engines favor sites that are focused around a specific theme. And while downloading is your theme it's still too broad. Better to narrow it down to one type of download and then once your site becomes popular I'd expand.

But I'd steer clear of the games, movies, and music stuff for legal reasons.

Dear Lisa76,

I understand what you mean there. I have another question for you or anyone out there who want's to help me. I have been using Winsor Pilates to lose weight for about two years now. When I started I was 80kg and now I'm 72 and dropping :D I want to become an affiliate for winsor pilates problem is guthy-renker won't let you join their affiliate program until you have a site set up how would I do this?

Yours Sincerly

Affiliate Marketer

P.S. I've been told by alot of people to promote something that you're experienced with and passionate about well finally I've found something.

banners
Back