The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

affiliate links are not going to the offer page

mlpelpaq

affiliate
Hi,

Has anyone had problems with their affiliate links taking you to a completely different offer page?
I have had two different dating offers take the users to a media player update page and the other
dating offer link took them to a survey page. Whats going on with this?

Oh, I have also had a Disney cruise offer that ended up taking the user to a consumer survey page.
Another offer was Iphone, which took the user to a coupon page and sometimes a survey page.

Can anyone explain this to me? It's pretty hard to promote an offer and set up your landing pages, just
to have the user go someplace completely different, which means FALSE advertising. I do not want to
mention the networks (there are two of them) that I have used , where this has happened.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Last edited:
Are you viewing an offer that is for another country?

For example, your offer is for US only and you are from Thailand. So, when you view the offer FOR US, you will be redirected to an Offer that is FOR THAILAND.

For you to see what the offer looks like, you need to view it behind a proxy, BUT NEVER COMPLETE your own offers.

That is the main reason why you can't view or you are redirected to another offer.

I had that problem with one of networks which I am using for dating traffic.Preview was show me Erovie for Sweden while that offers was Erovie for Norway.
So yeah,problem was in their tracking link and their resolved it.
Try with proxy and If it is showing you different offer again,just contact your affiliate manager.

Thank you for your response.

The dating offers are for Norway, I am in the USA. That explains why I don't see
the correct offer.

The iphone offers were in the USA and the Disney offer was in the USA, which is where
I am from.

If you're viewing an offer for your own country, and it's not the correct landing page, that could mean the offer is no longer active but the network hasn't removed it from their list of offers. It will be appreciated if you report it.

If you are having issues with landing page redirecting, you are probably having an issue with GEO filters or maybe the offer is just dead. Normally when an offer goes down you will get a page that says..dead link or something.

There may be country targeting setup did by advertiser, So if you open tracking link from different country so offer will be redirect to other offer.

banners
Back