The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Goals for 2009

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Share yours!!!

Mine is to exercise and focus on my health, because I can't work as hard as I need to,
if my body isn't backing me up.

What about you? Share as many of your goals as you like. You know
what they say, if you write them down and tell others you are more
likely to attain your goals. So tell us... what do you want to achieve?

I actually want to see some kind of income! Haha! Well I wish you the best of health! I'm 18 but I think I've been taking good care of my body! All the best!

I want to get rid of all debt before the year ends. If possible, not to start with a new one unless three of four is already "cleaned-up".

I have seen a steady stream of income generation through affiliate marketing.... but for this year goal through affiliate marketing is to generate more income that is more consistent in nature.

1. Get my 2nd Site Build It web site up to around 50 pages by February, 100 pages by May.

2. Get my Adsense from $30-40 per day up to $100 a day. No real deadline except the year.

Those are my 2 biggies. ;)

Regards,

Tony Thomas

Mine is to be able to "step away from the computer"~ :)

I have tried to retire, but love it too much, so I guess my goal is to make sure I take some time off this year and stop being so obsessive with my passion.

My goal is to become very successful by getting a lot of traffic to my website. For this to happen, I need to write a lot of great content on my site wich will be my main focus this year.

Thanks

building a business online

Most first important goal is to be in a good health, second to be successfull with affiliate network. I have just started so it may takes a bit of time to get everything settle because I don't have much time. I do have 2 jobs, 1 is full and the other is P/T but once things will work with affiliate then I will quite one of the 2 jobs.

I love this affiliate marketing business so much...

One of my many goals for 2009 is to work on massive leverage for my income streams...including outsourcing minor activities and building into new niches.

My goals for 2009 are to earn more money through the affiliate program that I am in, to grow my network and to provide a better upline support for my team!

banners
Back