The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Direct Linking vs Landing Pages vs Landing Sites

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Derek over at the ClickConsultants blog wrote a good one this weekend regarding the pros and cons of direct linking vs landing pages vs landing sites. He includes some good info on why and when to use each one.

<strong><a href="http://www.clickconsultants.com/direct-linking-vs-landing-pages-vs-landing-sites">Direct Linking vs Landing Pages vs Landing Sites</a></strong>.

It's a good article. I've recently, within a couple of weeks, engaged in PPC and began in direct linking. It's hard to find a merchant that let's you do that.

Hey Linda, thanks for the mention of my latest article.

I've bookmarked this thread and if anyone has any questions about the article or direct linking or using a landing page or site please let me know and I'll make sure to check back to this thread and answer them.

Awesome! Thanks so much for joining and stopping by to let our members
know you are available for questions.

We appreciate it!

I used to practice direct linking for some offers, it worked very well for 1 or 2 weeks, then Google slapped me. Since then I try to build a landing page, it's harder than just linking but in the long term it's much better, you'll get a solid base to stand on.

MI
Back