The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Advanced PHP Coder required

temi

affiliate
I want to create an articles script that will partly automate articles submission to my website, I am looking for and advanced and very experienced web programmer who can code the script for me. I advertised on one of the freelancer websites all I get is desperate trainee coders who are not up to scratch, giving the calibre of our members here, is there any advanced freelance coder out there?

I'm not advanced by any means, hell I struggle with editing. I am suprised that you can't find this as a plugin though. One of my buddies ran a site that actually allowed him to post news on the front page directly from a pre-configured forum topic.

Are you sure you're not looking for a "submit news" module or a "reviews" mod?

Hello

:) I am quite sure that I understand what Temi want. I think he need something more advanced :)

Ovi

Duke,
I actually need a Guru php coder, I want him or her to create a very advanced script for me

you want it to pick up news articles from other websites and then post them here?
I think ill try somthing like that, it would be intersting if I did it, besides I could learn alot from it. Temi, im in a flash usergroup and some of them may be advacne php coders, i can ask one of them for you.

OK, just thought you could save paying someone by using existing modules out there such as submit news or rss feeds.

crowebird said:
you want it to pick up news articles from other websites and then post them here?
I think ill try somthing like that, it would be intersting if I did it, besides I could learn alot from it. Temi, im in a flash usergroup and some of them may be advacne php coders, i can ask one of them for you.

Mike,
No, I actually want a stand a long application not necessarily to integrate it into this forum but to have it as something like this: www.ukwebmasterworld.com/articles/ visitors can then submit articles directly to the script, the administrator can then accept or reject and article, a similar script exist at artilcesalley.com

Temi

oh i c, that really wouldnt be hard to make... kinda like how at the forum if you want users to be active if once they sign up the admin has to arrpove it right. I could take a shot at it or find out if anyone at the usergroup would have any idea there (they are mostly flash related product pppl so im not sure.)

if you are going for it using a mySQL database with it I dont think it will be that hard, it will only require you to store the artice with its date, who submitted it (any other options you would want it to list) and if its been activated or not, then I could make it send an email to you every time someone has submitted a new topic.

banners
Back