monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling CPAGrip, CPALead And AdGate Templates (No Hosting Required) (HQ Templates)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by juzlee, Feb 23, 2015.

1. juzlee

juzlee Affiliate affiliate

[​IMG]

How to install?

Step 1: Choose and buy a template above, after buying I will give you the template's source code which contains: html.txt & css.txt.

Step 2: Go to File or Link Locker
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Click "New Link Locker"
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Go to "Advance Tab" and clear the css & html boxes then paste the codes i gave you then click "Save Link Locker".
    [​IMG]

Step 5: Check your newly made template by copying the link just like in the image below
    [​IMG]

Step 1: Choose and buy a template above, after buying I will give you the template's source code which contains: html.txt & css.txt.

Step 2: Go to Monetization > URL/File Locker
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Click "Create New URL/File locker"
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Click the Advance Tab
    [​IMG]

Step 5: Copy the css.txt and html.txt that I gave you and paste it in the respective boxes below
    [​IMG]

Step 6: After pasting the codes, click "Create" or "Save".
    To test your new template click "Get Links".
    [​IMG]

Step 2: Go to File or Link Locker > Create
    [​IMG]

Step 3: After creating a new locker, enter your desired locker details and check the "Regular Traffic" and "I agree to the terms"
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Go to "Custom/Purchased Templates"
    [​IMG]

Step 5: Check the "Use Custom Html" and paste the codes I gave you to the right boxes and hit "Save changes and Preview locker"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Adal and K like this.
  2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI