The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adult CPA network with instant approvals?

Agencybackground

affiliate
Looking for a CPA network which has so many offers and geo to choose from, with instant approvals which doesn't require you to have thousand of followers, it's not that I don't wanna grow channels but it's gonna take long.
I have been accepted to adworkmedia but there are not any adult offers except very few, applied for CrakRevenue already, been 2weeks and no response from them regarding my approval, signed up with payscale aswell but to run any offer they are asking for my experience and statistics screenshot, I don't have any past experience. I have just started building social media pages like instagram, pinterest, tumblr, and youtube and it's growing slowly but it's growing, and how about mobidea is that a legit and good network?
Thanks in advance everyone.

Happy to help with approval!

Please PM what email you signed up under and we'll get you up and running ASAP. Cheers!

Thanks, I got an email that I was rejected this time, I was so much looking forward to work with your network.. but I will continue to grow pages so I can join CrakRevenue later

No problem. We're still happy to help, though.

Without seeing your application we're unable to tell you why it wasn't accepted, but it isn't a problem at all to reverse the decision based on now talking with you and learning more from your posts.

Please PM the email you used, we'll assist!

Without seeing your application we're unable to tell you why it wasn't accepted, but it isn't a problem at all to reverse the decision based on now talking with you and learning more from your posts.

Please help with my approval as well. I'm in the exact same position. My Skype: live:.cid.1bfb8665f8bfc3f

Hi, I'm in the exact same position as OP. Please help with my approval. My Skype: live:.cid.1bfb8665f8bfc3f

At Clixarus we have instant approval and high converting in-house dating offers.

You can take a look at our website to sign-up: Clixarus

Here's some information regarding our in-house campaigns:

Offer name: SlutFinder - SOI/DOI - WorldWide
GEO: WorldWide
Flow: CPL, SOI, DOI, E-mail submit, CPA.
TOP GEOs: US/CA/AU/UK/DE/NL/BE/NO/SE/CH

Offer name: Adult Dating Smartlink - SOI/DOI - WorldWide
GEO: WorldWide
Flow: CPL, SOI, DOI, E-mail submit, CPA.
TOP GEOs: US/UK/CA/AU/NO/DK/NL/BE

Offer name: SlutFinder - US/CA/AU/NZ/UK - $1 Trial CC Submit
GEO: US,CA,AU,NZ,UK
Flow: CC Submit
Payout: $45.00

We have weekly payouts and high EPC's! :)

Hello @CrakRevenue I have the same problem. I do not know why my application was rejected. Can you please help me with the process please?

Hello @CrakRevenue I have the same problem. I do not know why my application was rejected. Can you please help me with the process please?

Apparently you have been rejected by more than one network according to the multiple posts you have made. That may be a pattern. Remember that many of the networks today share "banned" and "rejected" lists. They do this because of the very high rates of fraud these days. Networks are not difficult to join, quite easy in fact. So if you have been rejected by multiple networks, especially having been in the industry for at least nine years, that tends to make us think you have been rejected for a history of violations elsewhere. Anyone that has been doing this for nine years should have networks chasing them to join. I get invitations to join everyday, EVERY DAY!

As for rejection notifications, all of the networks I am in touch with generally provide the cause for rejection in their rejection notices.

Additionally, having announced you are rejected by multiple networks in a public place like this is informing future networks you apply to that you have been rejected by others.

I wish you luck, but I don't feel you have been completely honest here. I think you know why you were rejected.

banners
Back