The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

accurate checker for pagerank?

I agree with bleuken, Google Toolbar is the only PR checker you should trust, all the other that are not from Google but claim to check database ABC etc cannot be relied on.

They tend to be created by people who want to profit from selling PR.

Google Toolbar is obviously the best place to check page rank :) But my site also provides this info for free and no with no ties - currently it only shows the PR for Google server relative to our London,UK server via opendns - but this will be expanded as I search out the other Google server details (if anybody already has the details to hand please do let me know!)

Also Thinking about adding a feature to the site that will alert you when your PR changes.

I'm not sure if I have overstepped the mark with the forum rules here - if I have please let me know and I'll adjust as needed.

Cheers,
Sean

Yes I agree that Google Page Rank checker definitely can provide an accurate
result, but there are other tools that we can use. Maybe they purpose is to
help and not only for advertising :)

There are so many PR checker tool available on net but i also advice you to use google toolbar as if you installed it in your browser then no need to go anyother 3rd party site for specific PR check as just browse any site and you can get PR itself on toolbar.

DON.

Google Toolbar is obviously the best place to check page rank :) But my site also provides this info for free and no with no ties - currently it only shows the PR for Google server relative to our London,UK server via opendns - but this will be expanded as I search out the other Google server details (if anybody already has the details to hand please do let me know!)

Also Thinking about adding a feature to the site that will alert you when your PR changes.

I'm not sure if I have overstepped the mark with the forum rules here - if I have please let me know and I'll adjust as needed.

Cheers,
Sean

tried your tool and it was interesting, rep added

Two points here:
1) The little green bar is months out of date and inaccurate.
2) The Google Toolbar is Spyware.

MI
Back