The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About Do-follow link?

Hey Sharier, I'll try to explain the whole "dofollow" thing as best as I can.

Basically Google (and webmasters) got a bit sick of people spamming every blog, forum and website known to man to get backlinks so they introduced a "Nofollow" tag. This is a tag that website owners can add to links that tells Google to not count it as a proper backlink that will help that site to rank better. There's no penalty for building Nofollow link - there's just not really any advantage.

These days many sites that allow people to post links easily use a "nofollow" tag to deter people from spamming their sites for backlinks. Any any link that doesn't contain the "nofollow" tag is referred to as a Dofollow link.

So to answer your question "what is process of getting traffic by doing do-follow link?"

Basically you can get traffic by building backlinks to your website on sites that don't use the nofollow tag. This will help your website to rank for your keyword in the search engines and help you to get free organic search engine traffic.

Hope this makes sense!

DoFollow is simply an internet slang term given to web pages or sites that are not utilizing NoFollow. NoFollow is a hyperlink value that tells search engines not to pass on any credibility or influence to an outbound link.

Thanks for the explanation Jay. I never could figure out what the heck this "nofollow", "dofollow"
stuff was. Now, if I understand this correctly, if you want to get some link juice to your site, you should
concentrate you efforts on "dofollow" sites. Right?
Mark

MI
Back