The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A website should be according to user expectations

nancy1

affiliate
  • When designing a site, clients want it according to their expectations but sometimes what a client is looking may not go well with the online visitor so its better to make clear thing
  • clients should be made aware about the industry standards
  • the expectations of an average online visitor
Web Design London

I think it also depends on the current knowledge and understanding of the client. If the client sounds pretty confident about his plans and demands, I guess service providers could only offer some substantial suggestions.

I think it also depends on the current knowledge and understanding of the client. If the client sounds pretty confident about his plans and demands, I guess service providers could only offer some substantial suggestions.

Yeah, you are right, a design can't be universally accepted. If a client is ignorant then a duty of a pro web designer is to convince him and give him the market standard.

Right, a well-done web designing would not only helpful for increasing conversation rate but also help in SEO efforts. We should design our sites for the visitors firstly then for search engines. :)

Thanks a lot for your nice sharing,

When client demand to make website according his guidance then he have some planning regarding websites. Sometimes his demand may be visitor friendly but always not. So client's demand come first.

Thanks
Franky

the website should be designed by the designers according to clients ideas,if the client is satisfied then the designer would get good business and high reputation..

MI
Back