propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Starter Affiliate From Toronto

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by smartdavid, Feb 26, 2014.

1. smartdavid

smartdavid Affiliate affiliate

Hi everyone, I'm glad that I found this community with lots of information, resources and opportunities.
    I'm pleased to introduce myself to this privileged community. I am in 50's and a husband and father of two grown up children.
    I've been wandering through the jungle of information, trainings and courses for many months while working as a freelance translator.
    Now I am almost determined to work on affiliate marketing by paid traffic methods and this community seems to be just the right place for me.
    I hope I would be able to share information, knowledge, experiences and opinions with fellow marketers through the Forum.
    I wish a good success for every member in internet marketing and in life.

2. trustedmarketings network

trustedmarketings network Affiliate affiliate

Well smart david , I think you have several people around that will be more than happy to help you on your journey. Glad to have you join us on Affiliate fix . Let us know if you have any questions :)

3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Hi, David, welcome!

It's good to see another Canadian here. :) I'm from London, just a couple of hours away from you.

As far as, "I hope I would be able to share information, knowledge, experiences and opinions with fellow marketers through the Forum." Well, we're good at sharing. :)

4. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Welcome to the forum, David!

It's never too late to start banking in this industry. Let us know if you ever need help! :ninja:

Top Resources

banners