The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A Newbie in affiliate programs, but not a noob in Online Marketing

DoubleD

Greetings everyone,

my name is DoubleD, not just because I love double Ds, but because those two letters are my name's initials. I'm a French Canadian, working at a movie distributor as a online content manager in a Marketing department. My English isn't my first language so don't mind the potential mistakes I'm going to make in this presentation.

Like the title says, I'm a full blown newbie in affiliate programs and CPA networks, but I'm not a newbie in the online marketing world and social medias. Couple years ago, I created a few Facebook pages that gained alot of fans (between 5K and 500K fans). In 2012, I create a french website (inspirational quotes) and couple of small french websites and it became my main personal income at night (about $4,000-$6,000 a month only with Adsense). In the daytime, I handled medium sized online campaigns on Facebook, Google (ad banners & Youtube pre-rolls) and Twitter ($50,000-$70,000 campaigns). I created alot of small websites in the last 3 years, but I never could recreate the success of my first website.

I never really looked into CPA, affiliate programs and all, since I always believed the money was in good content, bringing people to a website and put some banners in it. I never invested alot of money in my projects, always put alot of time building facebook page fans and website content. This year, I started looking for other ways for making money and I realised I had to invest money to make more money. I read alot of content on making money online and I finally decided that this is what I wanna do.

So here I am, making my first steps in the affiliate world. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. I was really impressed by the quality content of this forum, that's why I made an account. I wanna be part of this. I have good expertise in social medias and online campaigns, specially on Facebook, so I can give back to the community... But I'm a total noob in affiliate programs, so I'm gonna lurk alot.

I'm not gonna waste more of your precious time, guys, if you have any questions you may ask them here or in private no problem.

Cheers!

D.

Hi @doubled, welcome to the "ever changing but therefore so exciting" world of CPA.

The obvious, I am indeed part of a network that specializes in CPA for mobile, HOWEVER I enjoy learning new things through questions that newbies sometimes ask and I may not have considered myself, so Im always very happy to help through the forum or PMs... As you wish, just know Im around and obviously with some CPA knowledge xD

Cheers, have a good weekend!

Greetings everyone,

my name is DoubleD, not just because I love double Ds, but because those two letters are my name's initials. I'm a French Canadian, working at a movie distributor as a online content manager in a Marketing department. My English isn't my first language so don't mind the potential mistakes I'm going to make in this presentation.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo @doubled , great to have you here.

Like the title says, I'm a full blown newbie in affiliate programs and CPA networks, but I'm not a newbie in the online marketing world and social medias. Couple years ago, I created a few Facebook pages that gained alot of fans (between 5K and 500K fans). In 2012, I create a french website (inspirational quotes) and couple of small french websites and it became my main personal income at night (about $4,000-$6,000 a month only with Adsense). In the daytime, I handled medium sized online campaigns on Facebook, Google (ad banners & Youtube pre-rolls) and Twitter ($50,000-$70,000 campaigns). I created alot of small websites in the last 3 years, but I never could recreate the success of my first website.

I never really looked into CPA, affiliate programs and all, since I always believed the money was in good content, bringing people to a website and put some banners in it. I never invested alot of money in my projects, always put alot of time building facebook page fans and website content. This year, I started looking for other ways for making money and I realised I had to invest money to make more money. I read alot of content on making money online and I finally decided that this is what I wanna do.

Loads of awesome skills that will contribute to your success with affiliate marketing!

So here I am, making my first steps in the affiliate world. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. I was really impressed by the quality content of this forum, that's why I made an account. I wanna be part of this. I have good expertise in social medias and online campaigns, specially on Facebook, so I can give back to the community... But I'm a total noob in affiliate programs, so I'm gonna lurk alot.

Post often, ask loads of questions, report your progress, and contribute where you can.

Looking forward to seeing you around the community!

T J

banners
Back