The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Great Niche For Newbies To Start With!

petervz

affiliate
Calling all of you out there who are looking for a place (niche) to start with.

When I first started Internet Marketing the whole "choosing the right niche" thing really threw me off. Everyone talks about a perfect niche etc. and it can be tricky to know where exactly you should start.

At the moment the internet is on fire with a niche that is seeing tons of sales every day. Can you guess what it is?

I am talking about the Water 4 Gas niche! ;)

Yep this is something that is not going anywhere anytime soon. Gas prices continue to rise and people are desperately trying to find ways to save money. Thats where you come in!

All you need to do is find an angle. By angle I mean a way to promote it:

water 4 gas
save money of fuel/gas/petrol
increase gas mileage
save the environment

There are so many ways you can promote this product, just use your imagination!

The best part is, you can find these products on clickbank, and there commisions are really good, water4gas pays $44 per sale! Two or three of those a day and you are laughing!

Good luck!

"Calling all of you out there who are looking for a place (niche) to start with."

Not sure I would call this a great niche to get started with AT ALL!

I think it's too competitive for most newbies who won't be able to compete with all the sharks that are pushing this.

Google has 161,000,000 results for Water 4 Gas. Most of the top sites listed have lots more going for them than any newbie site would. (Domain age, SEO, PR, backlinks)

Many see this as a scam and many people are sick to death of seeing it spammed everywhere.
So not to sound negative or grumpy BUT I think this very bad advice to give newbies.

Water 4 Gas NOT a good niche

I actually mentor a new marketer who insisted on testing this niche with Paid search (against my urging) and she found that in just a few hours Google had slapped her with a low quality score and bumped her click prices up to $10.00

There realy is no need for new marketers to take a risk on something like this. There are still so many excellent niches available with low competition it is mind boggling.

Stuff like this sounds interesting and exciting but you don't need to promote something exotic to make money. My most boring niches are also my most profitable.

MI
Back