The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

5 Star second anniversary Fun Thread

The 2nd anniversary is just 7 weeks from today. Remember that date. It is Monday, June 25, 2007.

For information about some of the big contests with at least $1,000 in CASH prizes, visit the contest thread http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...prizes-forum-anniversary-contests-coming.html

You probably know there is going to be a big white tie state dinner at the White House tonight. Queen Elizabeth will be the guest.

Queen Elizabeth thinks very highly of Linda. She really enjoyed the conversation they had with each other at the Kentucky Derby. Queen Elizabeth wanted Linda to be her special guest at the state dinner so that 5 Star could be honored for the upcoming second anniversary. This is the biggest social event in years and Linda will be there. Counting Linda, there will only be 135 guests at this big event.

A white-tie state dinner is as formal as things can possibly be. Linda decided to use the $11,800 she won at the Kentucky Derby to buy a spectacular gown that would be appropriate for the occasion.

Entertainment will be provided by Itzhak Perlman.

There will be 13 damask-clothed tables set with gold-trimmed ivory china and gilded silver candelabras.

Queen Elizabeth II was welcomed to the White House this morning with a 21-gun salute. More than 7,000 invited guest were at the South Lawn to see Queen Elizabeth.

The guest remained for Linda's arrival. She was welcomed by a 19-gun salute.

Yes, the 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums 2nd anniversary is very big and it is getting the attention it deserves.

The 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums 2nd anniversary contest is going to be 5 contests with 7 winners. The winnings will add up to at least $1,000.

One of the contest will be to guess how many forum members there will be on the second anniversary, which is Monday, June 25, 2007.

There is no way to know for sure how many members there will be on June 25, 2007. What has happened in the past is no guarantee of what will happen in the future. But we are hoping for a large growth in membership prior to the second anniversary date.

I will give you some membership numbers which probably won't be a big help, but might tell you something.

The most new members in one day was 20 on March 26, 2007
The second most new members in one day was 18 on March 20, 2007
The third most new members in one day was 17. That has happened 3 times. March 29, 2007 - March 30, 2007 - and April 25, 2007.

Visit the 2nd Anniversary Contest Thread for more details about the 5 contest. You could become one of the seven winners. Here is the link http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...prizes-forum-anniversary-contests-coming.html

If you had to guess, what 5 Star forum would you guess is the most popular?

I guess it might depend on how you judge most popular. In this case I'm talking about the forum that has the most post.

For this I'm talking about the forum that has the most posts. Doing it that way gives it to our Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly! Forum. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/introduce-yourself-were-friendly/

There are going to be some contests to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. Be sure to read contest previews http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...prizes-forum-anniversary-contests-coming.html

You should keep checking this thread also because it will have some interesting information.

The big contests start today. We want you to enjoy the contests and be a big winner.

Tomorrow I hope to have a very big announcement about Linda.

It was a thrill for Linda when President George W. Bush declared June 25, 2007 as National 5 Star Day and she was honored at a Joint Session of Congress.

Linda was almost at a loss for words when she was a special guest of Queen Elizabeth at the Kentucky Derby and at a state dinner at the White House.

She is already jumping for joy about what is going to be announced tomorrow. I can't tell you about it until it is officially announced. It is something that is going to be a big story on television, radio and newspapers all over the world. It is a fantastic announcement. I can hardly wait to tell you.

Don't forget about the 5 Star 2nd Anniversary Contests. Hope you are a winner. Here is a link to the contests http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

Hi Linda

All of us at Share Results are planning to buy you a bag of coffee and a new monitor for your 2nd birthday. As you must be low on coffee and your monitor must be a shade of brown from all the spewing of coffee.

Check out the references below:

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...pics-affiliate-forum/4253-campout-summit.html

OH MY LARRY!

You totally made me spew coffee all over my monitor!!!

I know there are more references on 5 star but I am trouble locating them :)

So thoughtful of you guys Jamie.

I do FREQUENTLY spew coffee on my monitor and should come up with a new line. :p

Just got a new monitor so you don't need to buy me one.
old one really did turn brown, thanks to Larry! :D

Can't wait to see what Larry has in store for me tomorrow.
Maybe one of those screen glare covers will protect my new monitor???

Linda Buquet named sexiest woman alive

Don't forget about the big 5 Star second anniversary contests. There are 5 contests with prizes that total $1,000 in cash. Here is the contest link http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

People magazine has named Linda Buquet Sexiest Woman Alive

A lot of attention has been paid to 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums because of the big second anniversary coming up on June 25, 2007. The news coverage all over the world has been tremendous.

As you know, Linda has received several honors. More honors are expected as the anniversary date gets closer.

In 1985, People Magazine started selecting their Sexiest Man Alive. Mel Gibson was the first selection. Several men have had the honor since then. Some have won more than once and in one year no one was selected.

In 1993 they made a change for just that one year and named the Sexiest Couple rather than the Sexiest Man Alive. They selected Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford as the Sexiest Couple. In 1999, Richard Gere was selected by People as the Sexiest Man Alive.

Cindy Crawford was part of a couple, as the Sexiest Couple. Linda becomes the first woman to be named by People Magazine as the Sexiest Woman Alive.

People will still name their Sexiest Man Alive later this year. However because of all the attention 5 Star is getting around the world and because of the big interest in Linda, they just felt they had to do something special. The honor they felt she deserved was to be named as the Sexiest Woman Alive.

There will be a special issue of People with Linda on the cover. Several pages wll be devoted to her. People will publish more than 2 dozen pictures of Linda. There will be extra copies printed because this is predicted to be the biggest selling issue of People in their entire history.

There are only 17 men alive who have been named Sexiest Man by People. They were all at a meeting at People headquarters to hear the announcement of the name of the first woman to be named Sexiest Woman Alive. They were all pleased when Linda won. None of them could think of a person who deserved it more.

People announced that one of the men would be selected to have dinner with Linda. This caused a riot among the 17 men because they all wanted to have dinner with Linda. It took more than 30 minutes for police to bring the fighting under control.

People decided the best thing to do would be to allow all 17 to have dinner with Linda. Therefore for 17 evenings Linda will have dinner with one of these 17 Sexiest Men, as determined by People Magazine. Each dinner naturally will be at a 5 Star restaurant.

Here are the men who will be having dinner with Linda:

Mel Gibson
Mark Harmon
Harry Hamlin
Sean Connery
Tom Cruise
Patrick Swayze
Nick Nolte
Richard Gere
Brad Pitt
Denzel Washington
George Clooney
Harrison Ford
Pierce Brosnan
Ben Affleck
Johnny Depp
Jude Law
Matthew McConaughey

Reporters spoke with some of these men to see how they felt about the opportunity to have dinner with Linda.

Brad Pitt said he was so excited he couldn't talk. Johnny Depp said he could hardly wait. George Clooney said this might be the biggest moment of his life. Tom Cruise got so excited that he started jumping up and down on a couch.

OK that's it!

I just laughed so hard I fell on the floor and on my way down got my foot tangled in the cord of my new monitor. It fell to the floor and broke with such a big crash it scared me and when I jumped out of the way so it would not crush me (it's pretty big) I accidently kicked the front of my new PC in too.

So now you've REALLY done it Larry! Now I need another new monitor and another new PC.
Oh my, you got me good! :p

Nice work Linda! Even the Fonz is impressed

039_42337_a.jpg

he hee

Oooh Larwee
go back to your previous posts:):) You're really funny.:D Definitely made my day reading them..... Don't know how I managed to do this but must've hit reply before reading the second page. This is really been a goofy day for me.

Psssst..... Linda if I'm extra good and promise to just hide somewhere and be real quiet......can I come to your dinner with all them guys?????:D

"can I come to your dinner with all them guys?????"

LOL! Ask Larry, he's the one that set this all up. :D

I'm so nervous! What should I wear? :p

I've been telling him he's soooo funny.:) Definitely loved this thread.:)
I'm so nervous! What should I wear?
Betch you'll know what I'll say.....somethin purple lol:D

Good thread you've started here Larwee. Its nice to see a little humor among us now and again. I tip my red hat to you. :)

As the second anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums gets closer and closer, have you ever wondered what was the first post Linda made when it all got started on June 25, 2005? Here is a link to that very first post and first thread started by Linda http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...althy-websavvy-users-delete-cookies-most.html

Don't forget about all of the big contests to celebrate the second anniversary. You could be one of the big winners. This link will provide you with everything you need to know about the contests with $1,000 in cash prizes plus an iPod http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

As you know, the 5 Star anniversary is making big news around the world and a lot of special things have happened to Linda as a result. More big events are expected. The details will be in this thread.

I hope to be able to tell you early next week about an expected announcement that is going to give millions of people the biggest thrill they have ever experienced.

Oh-oh!!!

"expected announcement that is going to give millions of people the biggest thrill they have ever experienced." :eek: :confused: :eek: :p

I'm seriously scared now. SERIOUSLY... SCARED... :p

I wish I would not have started ready this thread, it distracted me and I for got what I was doing! LOL--Too funny!

Linda will perform on American Idol

The second anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums is exactly 5 weeks from today. Monday, June 25, 2007 is the big day.

There are several contests going on here at 5 Star to help celebrate the 2nd anniversary. There is $1,000 in CASH plus an iPod. You could be a winner. Here is the link for all the information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

Linda will perform on American Idol

American Idol is very popular but the ratings are down this year compared to last year. Something needs to be done to improve the ratings. Something very special is needed.

The 5 Star 2nd anniversary is very big news all over the world. It is close to impossible to find a place where you can go and not hear people talking about it. American Idol is aware of this and they have decided to take advantage of it to give their ratings a big boost.

The 6th American Idol champion will be announced on Wednesday, May 23, 2007. It will be a special show with millions of viewers, but they want millions more to watch. They have started advertising that Linda Buquet will be the special guest in order to attract those extra viewers.

American Idol will dedicate their show on Wednesday to 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums and 5 Star will be mentioned several times during the show. They have invited Linda to perform on the show and display some of her many amazing talents. She will be performing both inside and outside.

Linda is an accompolished magician and will perform some amazing magic.

A bullet will be fired from a .22 rifle. Linda will catch the bullet in her mouth.

Linda will be placed on a table with spikes suspended above. She will be chained to the table. The spikes will be dropped and she must escape before being struck.

To conclude the magic, Linda will saw Simon in half and make him disappear.

Linda will then put her head into the mouth of a lion, wrestle a 15 foot long 900 pound alligator and then wrestle an 1100 pound grizzly bear.

The action moves outside for some events which require too much room to be performed inside.

Linda will be shot from a cannon into a large tank filled with whipped cream, marshmallows and strawberries.

Up next, Linda will race against a cheetah.

Linda Buquet is a very fast runner. She is believed to be the fastest human. Linda has raced against Thoroughbred race horses more than two dozen times and won every race. She has raced against greyhound dogs 8 times and never lost.

This will be her first race against a cheetah. Linda has practiced for this and has been clocked at speeds much faster than those of a cheetah. Linda is expected to easily win the race.

After humiliating the cheetah, the performance moves back inside.

Linda was once a dancer with the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes. She will display some of her dancing talent by dancing with Ryan Seacrest.

Before the American Idol winner is announced, Linda will sing. Many consider Linda Buquet to be the greatest singer in history. She will mesmerize the audience. Several people in the audience are expected to faint while listening to Linda sing. Ambulances, paramedics, nurses and doctors will be on hand to provide medical assistance.

After the show, Linda will have dinner. Simon heard about Linda being invited to dinner at 5 Star restaurants by the 17 men who had been selected by People magazine in previous years as the sexiest man alive. Simon said he is a real gentleman so he wants to have dinner with Linda. Simon has promised to treat Linda to a hamburger at McDonald's.

banners
Back