The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Star second anniversary Fun Thread

Wow Linda really has been busy since I've been away. I could have sworn I saw her one night on the So You Think You Can Dance audition shows in the last two weeks on FOX, it may have just been the pain medication, but I could swear it was her. :D

Good job with the kangaroo Linda. I knew you could take him. How do you keep up with her Larwee?

Linda will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno

One week from today will be the 2nd anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. How do you plan to celebrate this very special day? It will be Monday, June 25, 2007. Gigantic celebrations will be held around the world.

There is still time for you to enter the 5 Star contests and win some money. The Guess the Member Count Contest has ended. But the contests that remain have $900 in cash plus an iPod available to be won. You could be a winner http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

Linda decided to reject the two billion dollar ($2,000,000,000.00) offer from Google. She doesn't want to sell the 5 Star empire.

Many of you probably saw Linda on the cover of Sports Illustrated. They had a picture of her during the boxing match she had with Rocky the kangaroo on the Late Show with David Letterman. Linda was the winner. Sylvester Stallone was the special referee for the fight.

Linda will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno this Wednesday night. She will spend a few minutes talking about 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

The highlight will be when she goes outside the NBC studios to attempt to set a new world record for the longest motorcycle jump. Evel Knievel and Robbie Knievel will be there to witness this great event.

Linda has been getting ready for this jump for several weeks. She has been jumping over cars at intersections and jumping over tractor trailer trucks on the freeway. We call them highways where I live.

The current record is 277.5 feet. Linda plans a 300 foot jump!

This link is to a video of the jump that Linda wants to beat YouTube - World's longest motorcycle jump

Rocky was pretty cool. Anyone that saw the fight probably noticed that
even though I knocked him out cold and beat him, he shook my hand
and gave me a high 5. What a guy!

Whoa that cycle jump looks TOOOOOO scary.
I have to beat THAT??? :eek:

I can't believe the things you make me do Larry! :D

He's right about one thing though...
The contests end one week from today.
Except for the Guess the Members Contest which ended Friday.

If you snoozed on that one - you missed it.
Dont miss the others - join today!!!

In case you are wondering, Linda set a new record with a jump of 298 feet.

All of the second anniversary contests for 5 Sar Affiliate Marketing Forums have ended. That also brings an end to this fun thread. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks to all of you who participated in the contests and congratulations to all of the winners.

My thanks go out as well to everyone that joined our contests.
It was fun!

And thank go out to Larry for this WILD & CRAZY thread.
I discovered SO many talents I didn't even know I was capable of.
Thanks for helping me to realize my full potential! :p

Good bye sweet forum, thanks to Larry I've found my true passion in life!
I'm off to join the circus! :D

I'm off to join the circus! :D

2 years of hard work and you are now joining the circus! Congratulations Linda on creating such a great place for the affiliate marketing community :)

There is double the reason to celebrate, it is also Sarafina's birthday as well. This is going to be a huge week!

Someone better buy Advil so we can get through the week.

She will perform as "The Amazing Linda."

Linda will still find a little time for the forums and blogging. But the circus will get most of her time. She will be with Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey as part of "The Greatest Show on Earth." Linda will be the star attraction. Welcome to Ringling Bros.

Congratulations on your milestone, Linda! You should be very proud.

I've only been in this forum for the last four or five months and I've had a great time reading the informative posts and meeting cool people. :D

Get your BIG drink on for a BIG celebration.

Cheers,

martini_glasses.jpg

Congrats & Happy (belated) Anniversary Linda!

Thanks for running one of the friendliest and most helpful affiliate marketing forums out there :)

Hope you celebrated in style and treated yourself to something special.

Linda won the hot dog eating contest

As you know, Linda trained a long time for the Nathans hot dog eating contest. She promosed she would be there today for the contest even though it was after the second anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Don't believe anything you saw, you might see, hear or read in other places. They don't want people to know the truth. Linda won the hot dog eating contest and set a new world record by eating 71 hot dogs in 12 minutes.

Congratulations Linda!!

Now I can finally take my tongue out of my cheek.

Oh nooooooooo! I thought this thread was over.
Larry has me doing more wild and crazy contests.:p

Now I have the worst stomach ache
and no room for my 4th of July picnic! :eek:

Darn you Larry!!! :D
And Happy 4th of July! :)

banners
Back