The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything 300k Revenue in 2014 From Teespring AMA!

Hey Guys,

I started with Teespring around Jan/Feb last year, (2014).

Had little to NO clue how FB works but just knew people were banking big with it so I decided to give it a go.

50 campaigns later I got my first to tip and in March I had a MASSIVE 85k Profit Month, (around 150k in Revenue).

Teespring is very volatile and relatively difficult to break through and consistently profit from.

I'm happy to answer question on Teespring/custom products in general etc.

Overall, 2014 clocked off at 300k in sales revenue with almost half of that in profit.

Ask away!

Mateen,

Awesome stuff! I set you a PM, got a few questions!

hey nice motivation thread btw..
I just started reading about this kind of job and want to know with how much budget you started?
also...I analyzed and see that shirt with minimal design perform well in sale then other..when I say minimal design I mean on t shirts with only font printed on no big size of images or similar.

In the past PPE ads seemed like a good way to promote t-shirts but now website conversion ads seem to be working much better. When you post a website conversion ad do you make a photo post with the teespring link above it or just do a direct link? Thanks

Wow, congrats! Great job @mateen

Are you working on some other e-commerce campaigns or only Teespring? We have Vistaprint live in our network for example - performs great as well.

banners
Back