The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

25 year old nomad

Max Powers

affiliate
Hey everyone. I've been backpacking for the better part of 2 years and intend to keep it up for as long as possible. I've been experimenting in internet marketing for the past couple weeks and hoping I can turn it into a way to make enough money to stay on the move.

Hey Max,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I blogged awhile back about a nomad affiliate that's doing REALLY well.
Check it out here: <a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/1154/affiliate-nomad-backpack.html">Affiliate Nomad Makes 100K ? Living out of a Backpack</a>

Welcome to the 5 Star Affiliate forum. One thing you might want to do is keep a blog of your adventures. Adding affiliate links to travel information, camping gear or anything related would probably do well.

I do indeed carry a laptop. It's a small underpowered netbook and I'm looking at making an upgrade when I get back to the states. Not only do I carry a laptop, but here in Guatemala I've purchased a very affordable USB internet stick.

I've been blogging for a while, but didn't really know much about blogging until more recently. I've only just started a serious SEO campaign and am seeing quite a bit of increased traffic. I've also just ventured into monetizing with google adsense. I'm running a parallel blog right now that focuses on that.

I'm currently refocusing my approach and trying to integrate more SEO content as well as web 2.0 interaction. I have some goals on where to take it, but it's a matter of time until I fully implement.

I'm not quite ready to monetize my travel blog yet. I hope to learn a lot from these forums.

MI
Back