The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

2008 30 Day Challenge for Newbie Affiliates

Linda Buquet

affiliate
If you are a newbie affiliate or even a newer affiliate that just wants to learn some new tricks of the trade, you may want to join the <a href="http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/">30 Day Challenge</a>. It starts August 1st and it's FREE!

"In a nutshell... The Thirty Day Challenge is about making your first $10 online. For a full 30 days we are going to be showing you exactly how to start your own Internet business and generate your first income online without spending a dime. The entire training program is free, and you won't have to spend a thing to get your business started and begin making money. No credit card required."

I know lots of affiliates that did the last challenge. I also have watched some of the videos myself and guess what? Even this old dog learned a few new tricks!

Pre-season training is on now, so you can just watch the training videos at your leisure. The pre-season videos so far give some good tips about how to use 2.0 tools like Friendfeed, Twirl, Flock, Google Reader tricks and more. Pre-season is just a warm up and the good stuff will start coming after the 30 day challenge kick-off August 1st. What I recommend, if you are not a totally green newbie who needs to do the challenge step-by-step, is just scan the free training videos for things you'd like to learn more.

Join the <a href="http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/">30 Day Challenge</a> here. OR <a href="http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/blog/">scan the blog</a> for the Pre-Season lessons that interest you.

<strong>OR here's the bonus tip for pros. Scan all the previous <a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=eddale&p=r">30 day challenge videos</a> to pick and choose the lessons that interest you. There really are some good nuggets of info in here. </strong>

IF YOU WATCH ONE OF THE VIDEOS YOU THINK IS REALLY GOOD, please post it here. (Only link to the official site or Youtube, can't link to your own site if video is embedded there.)

Thank-you so much! It's so refreshing to know that there are people out there willing to teach others, just like the forums but more concentrated!

Thirty Day Challenge by Ed Dale

Hey Noobs,

The Thirty Day Challenge has started and going on its 8th day.

This is a great place to learn all about internet marketing. It will not cost you any and Ed Dale is doing this free.

Thirty Day Challenge

Ed Dale sold his portofolio of websites for 5 millions dollars and is teach people how to flip websites. He is a faculty at the Stompernet.

Ed Dale brings his people Dan Raine and Rob Somerville.

Dan Raine is a hacker who is expert in seo and internet marketing. He was challenged to make $15k in a month with a budget of $150. He failed by few hundred dollars and end up wearing the pink thong. You can google and find his blogs on his $15k progress. Dan brings in 5 digits a month.

Rob Somerville is expert in keywords and analytics. He is head of lab of Immediate Edge which is owned by Ed Dale and Dan Raine research on what works in internet marketing. They test, test, and execute.

Thirty Day Challenge

The approach is you will learn the affilate marketing technique to test a market. And then you can decide if it is worth to turn the niche into a product that you can sell.

The goal of Thirty Day Challenge is to make your first dollars with no start up investment or even any seed money.

You have nothing to lose, check it out! It is free! And the learning experience is awesome!

Oh by the way, you can learn about the Market Samurai tool. Wow! The hand down best keyword research tool I ever seen. It blow my mind away. Tomorrow, they will teach promotion technique.

Grab this golden opportunity to learn. Yes, the veteran and renowned internet marketers are watching them. One of them is Jason Moffatt. He just made a comment on their forum about meetup in San Diego.

Network and get your name recognized is a way to go at the Thirty Day Challenge.

Here is the link, Thirty Day Challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back