The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

2 questions about CPA Marketing

Kay Huang

affiliate
Hi I'm a newbie and I've got 2 questions about CPA marketing:

1. I log into my MaxBounty and PeerFly account and look at all the offers, a lot of them don't allow email traffic. Does that mean that email marketing is mostly not used in CPA marketing?

2. I know that Facebook doesn't allow direct link. So you have to make a landing page for your offer. But what if you are doing Bing PPC? Can you direct link to the offer without making your own landing page?

2) Yes I did direct linking in bing ads No Problem at all
1) Not true there are some offers that allows Email But they Are Not Much in Bigg Cpa networks other ways go with incentice cpa networks

1. I log into my MaxBounty and PeerFly account and look at all the offers, a lot of them don't allow email traffic. Does that mean that email marketing is mostly not used in CPA marketing?

Typically all networks identify the offers that accept email marketing. You have to be very cautious with it and be prepared to prove that you are mailing to your own opt-in lists.

2. I know that Facebook doesn't allow direct link. So you have to make a landing page for your offer. But what if you are doing Bing PPC? Can you direct link to the offer without making your own landing page?

You can direct link, but frankly that is insane because all of your competitors are using landing pages.

I'm interested in this topic. I'm currently an affiliate of CPALead and I do promote contents which yield me a lot of money online.

Why is it good to use a landing page? Is it to get people to opt in their email and build a list? or other reasons?

A landing page is a bridge between your traffic source and your offer.
She is used to convince the prospect to do the action you want on the next page.

Think of it like a car salesman.
When he sees a potential buyer, he just don't let him look at the cars and go away.
He approaches him and convinces him to buy this car by telling all its benefits and that it's the perfect car for him.
So he will have a much better chance to sell it.

A landing page is necessary 98% of the time.

landing page would be better to use so you can tell something else there. sort of a pitch to make your visitors do what you want them to do. fill up a form perhaps.

1. Issue with privacy policy, you know when the big advertiser askes "Hey! Where did you get this list from, I get loads of complain from..."

2. That you will need to challenge bing's limit, but I heard people were doing direct linking and they were fine.
But there are rumors saying Bing hates affiliate and ban them often, which in fact... I have no idea..

landing page is a one more tool to increase conversions. It burns additional interest to go further to offer, to display its advantages and so on. The Mad French is right, it really converts viewers to customers.

Email marketing is not a desirable source of promotion for several reasons. One of them is a risk to lead advertiser's domains under a ban.

MI
Back