The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Then I'd look in the list for tennis websites OR URL's that include the word "tennis" (that I'd prescreen)
Perhaps the registered users for push notifications
You don’t know what website they get sent to, you only get given a source ID which you can whitelist or blacklist. I only really know some native sources that give you the websites url, most don’t though. I think in the future they will change it as it’s an outdated format IMO.

This is a really big help kindred, Google doesn't have all the answers!
trust me if doesn’t, but you will gain a decent bit of data, if you use a tracker.
I want to use a tracker, but will $100 cover push ads AND a tracker?
best to start with cpc, this will allow your budget to last longer and gain more info.
Ok, CPC it is ..
If you mean your product page, yes you can.
I mean the web page that the user gets notification from?
See I'm here's the confusion
Do push ads appear on desktop regardless if your browser is open or closed -- or do they popup when you browse a specific web page?

Perhaps the registered users for push notifications have given their location, gender and birthdate - this forum asks those details
Nope, you must have seen these 'registrations'... No questions asked... It's a simple yes or no... I suppose the location comes from the IP address... But I suggest you filter on that as well... Because my recent experience showed me that, even though I advertised in a specific country, there were still a considerable amount of clicks (don't know the %) coming from other countries... This is again very suspect traffic that is unlikely to convert.
I want to use a tracker, but will $100 cover push ads AND a tracker?
Go for Bemob, their free plan is what I used as well. Great initiative and once I will get enough traffic that exceeds their free plan you should be fine to go for a paid plan.
Here's another question, where can I view live examples of push ads?
If you want to see them live... Subscribe yourself to push notifications...

@GriD @Aiden L should I start with Bemob free tracker, then Voluum, then Adplexity?
If you’re not running cpa offers there’s no need for adplexity IMO. When you start running cpa offers then get adplexity, as for the tracker it’s entirely up to you if you want voluum. It works for me cause I need to track tons of lp’s, creatives offers etc. However if you’re just running offers to your fashion site bemob may do the job. So again when you run cpa offers then upgrade.

I got you @Aiden L
Then it comes down to
1 --> How targeted an audience can I get?
2 --> Creatives and copy need to be perfect
3 --> Cost of clicks vs Avg transaction commission
4 --> Relevance of my landing page (split testing A/B)

Most ad networks sentd traffic with the correct GEO --caveat; the traffic is sorted by IP location --this means if the user is on a VPN in that country you will get that too.
Most ad networks will group the websites into cohorts, Like; news, entertainment, adult, family etc.

I got you @Aiden L
Then it comes down to
1 --> How targeted an audience can I get?
2 --> Creatives and copy need to be perfect
3 --> Cost of clicks vs Avg transaction commission
4 --> Relevance of my landing page (split testing A/B)
1 - not very, so try to target in your ad copy...
2 - Perfect does not exist - split test different creatives, nothing complex in setting them up, you'll see... Monitor and keep what works...
3 - Agree, you want to be positive in the end, just don't expect to be at the start, it will require tweaking...
4 - LP, it's not how relevant it is... How good is it at converting cold traffic? (often LP's with distractions like menus, non-selling links, etc will convert less... There are topics on converting LP's)
I'm going to start live testing Monday
Any final advice?
If you can't monitor regularly I would say start with a low (10$ or so) daily budget so you can react (shut down abusive sources) before lots of cash gets burnt on useless data... (I guess I had too much of it so it has become my number one issue)

And oh yes, wishing you get better traffic quality than what I got!

2 - Perfect does not exist - split test different creatives, nothing complex in setting them up, you'll see... Monitor and keep what works...
3 - Agree, you want to be positive in the end, just don't expect to be at the start, it will require tweaking...
4 - LP, it's not how relevant it is... How good is it at converting cold traffic? (often LP's with distractions like menus, non-selling links, etc will convert less... There are topics on converting LP's)

If you can't monitor regularly I would say start with a low (10$ or so) daily budget so you can react (shut down abusive sources) before lots of cash gets burnt on useless data... (I guess I had too much of it so it has become my number one issue)

And oh yes, wishing you get better traffic quality than what I got!
Did you get sorted with ezmob? How was it? Sorry to get off topic @Honeybadger

@Honeybadger, sorry for the thread highjack but trying to understand this...

Is there an SEO expert in the room?

Your bounce rates will increase a lot --that's why.
@Graybeard I'm not really an SEO expert but I was under the impression bounce rate (visits to just a single page) should not affect SEO rankings...
If that would be the case I think it would have an effect on most affiliate landing pages. Anyone who optimises a page for both SEO and click-through to an affiliate offer would be affected.
Unless my understanding of bounces is incorrect... (meaning visit to a single page and then leave the site)
Wouldn't it be the time on site (close to zero with bots) that would affect it more? (and is this even monitored? The visits are not being sent there coming from a search request...)
I helped manage a website --a very large one and we had 100,000 to 200,000 pop ups a day direct to the site --we lost half of our SEO referrals from google -250,000 mo. sorry no link ;)
Hmm you never know what Google is up to...
<wild guessing mode on>
Wouldn't it be dramatic increase of website traffic that flagged that site on Google?
<wild guessing mode off>
If you want to learn how to track mass volumes of traffic and learn how to bot filter check out this offer on zeydoo. Payouts are low, but conversions are extremely high. It gave me a decent profit when I ran it myself don't know if you're interested in running anything though.View attachment 18977
Those stats are with a $97 adspend. CPC of 0.01-0.03
The offer is the same one from the zeydoo case study Zeydoo
Impressive to me @Aiden L ! Looks like learning without monetary investment!!!
Did you direct link or use an LP?
Might give that a shot, might head over to register @Zeydoo after this...

I'm going to start live testing Monday
Any final advice?
Yes, don't waste your money.
Please, Don't send visitors to your site. I'm sure you can't make sales, because push traffic is with low quality.
If you want to invest this 100 $ in push traffic better create squeeze page where you can collect your visitors emails. Give them something for free - ebook "fashion tendencies in 2021" for example. After they subscribe you can start sending them emails with "hot offers" .

@Graybeard I'm not really an SEO expert but I was under the impression bounce rate (visits to just a single page) should not affect SEO rankings...
If that would be the case I think it would have an effect on most affiliate landing pages. Anyone who optimises a page for both SEO and click-through to an affiliate offer would be affected.
Unless my understanding of bounces is incorrect... (meaning visit to a single page and then leave the site)
Wouldn't it be the time on site (close to zero with bots) that would affect it more? (and is this even monitored? The visits are not being sent there coming from a search request...)
I'm definitely not SEO expert, imo experts don't call themselves experts
All I do is monitor the Google Search Guidelines and update my optimization templates accordingly

Bounce rate is recorded by Google Analytics AND Google Chrome browser (via CruX Reports)
As I understand how Google interprets bounce rate
BAD -- > a high bounce rate is a negative ranking factor if the user's search is repeated
GOOD --> a high bounce rate is a neutral/positive ranking factor if the user's search is NOT repeated
VARIABLE --> bounce rate is taken into consideration as a ranking factor between completing sites
An example of a 100% bounce rate that will never affect SEO
Google ''taxi company phone number" or "bitcoin price today"
So high bounce rate is a GOOD thing when users find their information on the first page and don't need anything else
In fact a low bounce rate (where 2 pages are viewed) in this scenario would probably indicate to Google that the 1st recommend page is part of a funnel
Then Google would circumvent the funnel by ranking the second page first
Google tries to avoid funnels, and recommend the most helpful page to the user

Again, as I understand time on site it's a similar situation
If the user can find the information they are looking for within 10 seconds, and the search in NOT repeated then low time on site can be a
POSITIVE ranking factor

That's why 100% bounce and 10 seconds on site can actually be GOOD for SEO !!!

Hmm you never know what Google is up to...
<wild guessing mode on>
Wouldn't it be dramatic increase of website traffic that flagged that site on Google?
<wild guessing mode off>

I make assumptions based on available data
Guessing is not part of my SEO strategy
Dramatic increase of traffic to a site CAN help a site temporarily rank higher on Google
But over time the CruX reports will be most important
Yes, you can drive 1,000 visits to a website
But if the user experience is poor Google will not be happy
When Google is not happy it turns on sea storm mode
Then your ship can end up anywhere

Impressive to me @Aiden L ! Looks like learning without monetary investment!!!
Did you direct link or use an LP?
Might give that a shot, might head over to register @Zeydoo after this...

I have decided to try both
50% will direct straight to offer
50% will direct to sales lander on my site

If you want to invest this 100 $ in push traffic better create squeeze page where you can collect your visitors emails. Give them something for free - ebook "fashion tendencies in 2021" for example. After they subscribe you can start sending them emails with "hot offers" .
TY for advice, I shall investigate this further

Prove me wrong --knock yourself out
:rofl:rofl No way, just curious how big G considers this...
But the info provided by @Honeybadger did tell something...
I suppose you're right though, not risking your site's SEO using throw aways LP's seems smart...
I'm definitely not SEO expert, imo experts don't call themselves experts
o_O Yes Master o_O

Jokes aside, absolutely correct... I was fishing for some more details on how this is interpreted... Your reply was clear to me - SEO is no exact science but playing by the rules is absolutely possible :)

But over time the CruX reports will be most important
If I ever decide to do any SEO I have a lot of reading, I have no clue what a CruX sport is lol...
(no need to explain, I'll look it up when I need it)

MI
Back