The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

160$ coupon to spend on Adwords- Dating Niche

skadnol

affiliate
Hello guys,

I have around 160$ on Adwords so I will make a campaign on Online Dating.

I will try to focus on one sub-niche like marriage dating, single parent dating, maybe even gay dating I saw that it is little competition :)

I applied to Adperio and Neverblue but they unfortunately did not accept me.. I will be accepted to Peerfly tomorrow or the day after.

I set up a landing page where I will promote one "the best" dating site, and four "a little less best:)" dating sites. Short description for any of them and aff links of course- but no very obvious call to action. I am using WP sales letter theme.

I will try this new tool for searching long tail keywords, I will report how it goes with it.

If someone has something to add I would be very glad to listen.

Unless you have a solid website where you setup quality landing pages, adwords ppc is not recommended. Not to scare you, but if you have a one page website or so, your account will be flagged for review and your ads will not run.

I wouldn't use google unless you can cloak - they won't pass most offer but def not dating offers,

start on 7search

and learn the basics then move onto bigger and better PPC networks!

ok, thanks for comments. I already joined 7search but I do not have the funds currently to credit my campaign there. So I wanted to make some money first with adwords.

I cant promote on adwords if I only have LP? That is kind of odd for me, because I saw a lot of landing pages which are promoted through adwords.
What if I modify that landing page where I promote 5 sites(products) into 5 separate landing pages- for every dating site its own?

What do you mean by cloak? I know what is cloaking, but I do not know how would I set up for this particular campaign? As far as I know you cannot put a redirect to my landing page (that the visitor would click on an ad and go straight to dating site- is that what you meant?

Affiliate dating topics are not permitted on Adwords? Did not know that.

Adwords PPC is quite different now than it was a few years back. A few years ago, direct linking to clickbank offers, cpa offers and also ppc ads to thin sites, 1 page LP sites were allowed and many made a living with that. Then adwords started manual reviews and banned accounts in huge number.

If you have a well established site and already getting some love from google in the serps, you can sail smoothly in adwords. Otherwise, your account will be in risk, anytime your account could be flagged.

Check out AdWords Terms & Conditions - Advertising Policies Help and Advertising Policies & Principles to get more knowledge on adwords.

Thanks.

Damn, I was denied even to Peerfly, I do not even know if I will be able to try anything. I was honest in my application, should I not write that I have website ready and I just need to be accepted to the network to fill it with the products/services.

Thanks.

Damn, I was denied even to Peerfly, I do not even know if I will be able to try anything. I was honest in my application, should I not write that I have website ready and I just need to be accepted to the network to fill it with the products/services.
Failing at a few things in life is normal. It is not the End of the World.

There are a LOT of traffic getting methods including PPC and a LOT of CPA networks.

The sky is the limit my friend. Keep trying, Do Not Quit Till You Succeed - YOU CAN DO IT! :D

I think this
url =' support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190435&topic=1310864&ctx=topic ' (i cannot paste links yet)

is the most important thing I should be aware of. I am not obliged to "dating", so I will maybe find some other product.

K, can you please explain a little more in detail your above answer:'they won't pass most offer but def not dating offers,' Why not dating offers? It will be legit offer, 18+ and all.

Thanks

Give it a go mate.....but from my personal experience and what I've been told, google frown upon affiliate sites and can also ban your account for direct linking etc. Why not use another PPC source where you know you'll be safe.

The reason is I already have credits on my PPC, I got some vouchers. First I want to see if it works, and then I will go to 7search or similar and invest some money.

I will try to have 5 products/services and will cloak the links. Will see what it happens.

BTW: if someone has webpage, which he can advertise with Adwords without fear, I can trade an approved account on adwords with 100$ voucher credit.

MI
Back