Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$100+ a day from SEO?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who's doing this atm? I'm starting a case study on the blog within the next month about a journey I'm going to take until i hit $100 a day from SEO on auto pilot!

I am doing it with a free blogspot blog. I am at second page from 3rd page last few days. The keyword is in medium competition.
I will be waiting for this. ;)
Thanks K in advance.

I've got one niche right now making $10ish per day. I figure, if I can just find 9 other similar niches, I can get $100 a day.

Problem is finding the niches... and then waiting while SEO takes action...

I don't do any manual seo... its too boring so I always outsource it.

I've got one niche right now making $10ish per day. I figure, if I can just find 9 other similar niches, I can get $100 a day.

Problem is finding the niches... and then waiting while SEO takes action...

I don't do any manual seo... its too boring so I always outsource it.

Just my 2cents. You really should get a rhythm of doing the seo yourself as it really isn't that hard. Started a few fresh niche sites myself, and all you need is a plan of action to stick with, as I've always found outsourcing always held me back as you become reliant on others to get the work done and you don't feel like your own boss.

Things you want to look into are areas like, what kind of niche are you going for, does it have social intent? By which i mean, does it have the ability to be shared over all social platforms and create a buzz? If so and niche is something you can see yourself and friends talking about openly, then your going to want to look into simply listing a heap of social sites in which to brand yourself on and build a platform from, then you simply grow all the accounts, keep them fresh and updating, which in turn slowly builds more and more fresh backlinks to your site, which eventually becomes a hub and the buzz of activity. Then simply mix that with the usual forms of link building.

On the flip side, if the niche is more obscure and something you cant see people talking about like a "Wall Mirror" ha! Then your going to want to take a more planned out approach, use sites like Knowem.com to see a good list of possible sites to build backlinks from, on things like forums with the use of signatures profile links, blog comments on similar niche sites ect. The key is quality, in some cases if your niche is un-tapped you can normally rank pretty quickly for a ton of low hanging keywords and be pulling in Consistent traffic fairly quickly, the key is turning that into sales/actions which all comes with time.

"I've always found outsourcing always held me back as you become reliant on others to get the work done and you don't feel like your own boss." well... that's what bosses do, they don't do the work themselves, they delegate :p The only problem is that he might not be as good writing as the workers he is hiring. He might not be as good in building quality backlinks so if it works for him I think he should continue outsourcing because seo is at times very boring to do. :/

"I've always found outsourcing always held me back as you become reliant on others to get the work done and you don't feel like your own boss." well... that's what bosses do, they don't do the work themselves, they delegate :p The only problem is that he might not be as good writing as the workers he is hiring. He might not be as good in building quality backlinks so if it works for him I think he should continue outsourcing because seo is at times very boring to do. :/

I probably worded this wrongly, my main point was that by learning the the in's & out's you are growing your own knowledge of how things are done, and in tough times you can fall back on yourself and still turn out and income, of course long term your looking to expand and grow and with that comes the help and ability to outsource & grow a team around you, but from what "Nat" was saying, it was easy to see its still a small scale project, working from the ground up & turning out a constant income, but it pays to know how things are done.
I more than agree, SEO can be boring, but its a hurdle you have to get past if your going to understand & grow your experience. There is always going to be someone better at link building/SEO, but instead of always buying into that with outsourcing, you should buy into yourself, and better yourself.

Just my 2cents. You really should get a rhythm of doing the seo yourself as it really isn't that hard. Started a few fresh niche sites myself, and all you need is a plan of action to stick with, as I've always found outsourcing always held me back as you become reliant on others to get the work done and you don't feel like your own boss.

Things you want to look into are areas like, what kind of niche are you going for, does it have social intent? By which i mean, does it have the ability to be shared over all social platforms and create a buzz? If so and niche is something you can see yourself and friends talking about openly, then your going to want to look into simply listing a heap of social sites in which to brand yourself on and build a platform from, then you simply grow all the accounts, keep them fresh and updating, which in turn slowly builds more and more fresh backlinks to your site, which eventually becomes a hub and the buzz of activity. Then simply mix that with the usual forms of link building.

On the flip side, if the niche is more obscure and something you cant see people talking about like a "Wall Mirror" ha! Then your going to want to take a more planned out approach, use sites like Knowem.com to see a good list of possible sites to build backlinks from, on things like forums with the use of signatures profile links, blog comments on similar niche sites ect. The key is quality, in some cases if your niche is un-tapped you can normally rank pretty quickly for a ton of low hanging keywords and be pulling in Consistent traffic fairly quickly, the key is turning that into sales/actions which all comes with time.

Link building is just so damn boring... I don't have the patience to do it. Or... maybe I'm doing it wrong lololol. Plus, I don't own (or want to own) all the automation tools + have to worry about spinning, proxies, and whatever other tools I'd need. And anyway, most SEO now isn't focused on Automation/proxies/spinning, its all about quality like guest posts etc which you have to buy anyways...

Bosses learn how to delegate the work... outsource...

For the sake of the people looking at the title of this post originally, and thinking "hey cool, i can learn to make $100 a day" and then be disapointed by forum banter - as a point of interest - when people have been saying earlier that you should learn to do all the SEO stuff themself - what is it that this means..

How can someone 'learn' to get SEO working very effectively.
Give us some tuiton.
:)

Link building is just so damn boring... I don't have the patience to do it. Or... maybe I'm doing it wrong lololol. Plus, I don't own (or want to own) all the automation tools + have to worry about spinning, proxies, and whatever other tools I'd need. And anyway, most SEO now isn't focused on Automation/proxies/spinning, its all about quality like guest posts etc which you have to buy anyways...

Bosses learn how to delegate the work... outsource...

Still think some of the points being made have been lost here, of course in the end, your going to want to be delegating up to your eyeballs and have a finely oiled machine ticking over bringing in consistent income meaning you can continue to grow and expand. From what was originally said the impression was that it was a small scale project/projects meaning with the amounts being earned, outsourcing is not always going to be an option. So learning the skills of the trade and being able to fall back on yourself until your in a position to consistently outsource your more time consuming tasks will prove important, but if that's not how you see it and outsourcing is your only option, then that's the only route you have to take, but like i said in the start only my 2 cents, nobody has to take it to the bank.

Still think some of the points being made have been lost here, of course in the end, your going to want to be delegating up to your eyeballs and have a finely oiled machine ticking over bringing in consistent income meaning you can continue to grow and expand. From what was originally said the impression was that it was a small scale project/projects meaning with the amounts being earned, outsourcing is not always going to be an option. So learning the skills of the trade and being able to fall back on yourself until your in a position to consistently outsource your more time consuming tasks will prove important, but if that's not how you see it and outsourcing is your only option, then that's the only route you have to take, but like i said in the start only my 2 cents, nobody has to take it to the bank.

This definitely makes sense.

MI
Back