The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

10 ways to make money from your website

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
The new mod skinner installed after the forum move is quite interesting, it show the part of the forum I thought is most popular is after all not the most popular, making money from your site is the most popular section.

For this reasons I though its a good idea to compile the ten most popular ways to make money from your website. Here are some of my own top money earners.

1. Direct advert from your site - I think over 70% of income from my sites come via direct advert.
2. Affiliate links - I do generate some income though not much from Affiliate links especially from my loans related site and a tiny bit from hosting affiliates
3. eCommerce site. I don't know if this actually fits into this category but I have a few sites that has nothing to do with webmastering that are eCommerce sites, they generate revenues as well.
4. Pay-for-post
5. Text link sales
6. Pre-sell pages (You sell an existing page on your site)
7. Contextual links (you sell specific keywords on your existing pages)
8. Charge for consultation on the subject you sites is about
9. Google Ads

I look forward to other webmasters adding their own revenue generation sources.

* Pay-for-post
* Text link sales (When done "smartly", these are a great benefit to all - no matter what Google says)
* Pre-sell pages (You sell an existing page on your site)

Last edited by a moderator:
* Consultation Positions - I generally charge about £10/hour for my skills, just how to blog and how to promote it.

Google Ads - these always generate money and with good positioning can be very ideal. We removed many affiliates and replaced them Google Ads.

Through this income generated via subsitution of affiliate links increased.

My income comes mainly through these, which are all on your list, and in order of highest income..:-

1. Affiliate links

2. Text link sales

3. Pre-sell pages

4. Google Ads

Thanks for the list, I'm setting out to try and make money on the internet and have just started a blog named Buy Me A Ferrari (link in sig), which is dedicated to making money.

Will be using some of these tips you have talked about and blogging about them.

I am using:

Text links
V.I.P subscriptions

Am thinking about getting a banner advertisement system up and running possibly as well.

My income from my website is 100% from Google adsense. I don't do anything else on my site. I briefly tried Kontera and chikita, but the income from these was very poor compared to adsense.

what is PPP

Pay Per PLAY!

bestSEOonline.com has a link at the top to see a video about PPP

its free revenue for any website PERIOD
*********************************************************some sales rhetoric is below

For the first time in history thousands of people are going to share in revenue that was formerly paid to major television networks. Millions of dollars are going to be paid on a residual basis to a "core group" of marketing partners... No hype intended or implied!
Revenue that was once paid to big TV networks will now be shared with this core marketing group. We are now seeking core marketing partners for a limited time.
We need your help to spread the word and in exchange The Company™ (backed by one of the top 5 major search engines) is willing to compensate you on MANY fronts.

PPP is a way for advertisers (Like Harley Davidson or Taco Bell) to serve a 5 second audio advertisement to website visitors. It is a way for advertisers to target their 5 second audio ad to specific interests, demographics and geographic locations.
Big TV's ad revenue is dwindling because PPP offers advertisers a more cost effective advertising solution that has been providing positive Return on Investment (ROI) for over 2 years. PPP offers advertisers a way to reach their target audience and is the only form of media whose impressions and ad placements are verified by an independent 3rd party.

Traffic to a website

First step is to bring traffic to a website,if traffic is increased automatically adds will increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back