The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

1 Tip to Boost your Earnings by 497% ....

bizfreak22

affiliate
Gotcha :p

Sorry for the clickbait, just couldn't help myself. The red box keeps reminding me to introduce myself - so here I am. Currently living in Philly, thinking of making a move to the west coast within a year or two. Started in IM 1.5 years ago. Began my IM career on FB -- Took about a month to learn the ropes -- Servers, Tracking, Optimizing, etc.. At the end of the year, ended up grossing about 300k in 9 months. Got a but lucky, met really cool people that helped expedite my learning curve. Cloaking, bidding, etc.. This January, my FB piggybank came to a crashing halt -- Accounts got hit with the ban hammer, and I learned a painful lesson -- never stack all of your eggs in the same basket. During the FB run, I was messing around with running adult via tubes, but was not too serious about it -- complacency is a b****. Thus after being left with no active campaigns, dedicated all my time to learning adult. As of today, I am a little over 500k gross from Jan - Now. Hoping to hit 7 figs at year end. The journey to get to this point was incredibly hard -- sacrificed my social life, basically became a hermit to concentrate on my new career. Thankfully I have an unbelievable girlfriend that is super understanding and supportive. Without her, this journey would have been much tougher. Anyways -- I still consider myself a noob, and I am looking forward to learning from all of you guys. This industry is amazing, as there is always something new to learn daily. Hopefully I can provide some value to the community as well.

P.S. Attached a Screenshot from one of my networks to prove I'm not trolling ;)

Thanks guys - Let's get that paper! :cool:

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    106 KB · Views: 52
"Never put your eggs in a Basket" .... I love that quote.

I know what you felt when your basket burned and your eggs gone. I also have the same kind of experience like yours.

I remembered when my adsense account banned, Steady passive income 1k/month gone instantly
I remembered when my 2k/month leadgen site kicked by Google from #1 to nowhere .... *ouch*

I'm still struggling finding good traffic sources now. Did some experiment with 7search, not a single profitable campaign till now.

Btw, 7 figures? what does it mean?

Welcome, Bizfreak! Awesome numbers you've done, congrats!

Looking forward to reading your shares.

Thanks a bunch man! Will do a post on running Adult shortly :)

I'm still struggling finding good traffic sources now. Did some experiment with 7search, not a single profitable campaign till now.

If I can offer a suggestion -- Don't search for good traffic sources. Every traffic source has potential to be a good source -- in fact, I can guarantee that every traffic source has affs making huge money on it. Instead -- pick a traffic source that you know is being utilized by affiliates and master it inside and out. Do some spying, see what your competition is running and take it from there. Best of Luck man!

@bizfreak22
Thanks for sharing this fantastic story with us. It's always motivating to see what's possible.

How do you advertise adult - desktop, mobile, or both?

@alan123:
That's why I started to tackle CPA as well. I'm still very much dependent on revenue from mobile apps so I decided to diversify my income streams. I want at least 3 profitable businesses up and running.

Awesome intro man thank you!

Really great to have you here!

Would you be able to post this picture with a nice motivational brief inside the success stories forum: Success Stories and Bragging

Appreciate that man. Glad to be a part of what looks like a wonderful community. I'll post a short story along with the pic -- also planning on writing up some adult traffic tips very soon.

Thanks for sharing this fantastic story with us. It's always motivating to see what's possible.

How do you advertise adult - desktop, mobile, or both?

Not a problem man, glad you liked it. Sky is the limit with this industry. I run both, desktop & mobile.

banners
Back