The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1 Daily Habit To Quickly Grow A Steady Stream Of Targeted Traffic To Your Website

jcorkern

<b>Senior Member - SEO Pro<br />Global Moderator</
Administrator
You've built your website, whether affiliate, e-commerce or general content, but your new site has zero traffic. This is a problem for most beginners in the internet marketing space.

I will now show you how one simple habit, practiced daily can change everything, your entire life.

I can show you dozens of posts here on 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forum where people are asking how to build traffic to their sites, but few give real answers, and that includes myself in the past.

That is about to change. Right here, right now!

But before we get started I must say, if you don't dedicate one hour a day to this method, and if your content does not add value and substance, it will all be for nothing.

Make sure your content is complete and valuable to your targeted visitors.

You ready to get started?

Q&A sites are the goldmine you've been looking for, but before we get into the details, let me tell you a story about someone I started teaching internet marketing.

We will just call this guy William (not his real name). He begged me to teach him what I do, so I agreed with stipulations that he had to come over every day and work under my supervision for 6 months and then I would leave him to build his dreams.

In his first 30 days, working just an hour and half each day he made over 1100 bucks. The following month he was over 3 k and he just stopped. He stopped coming over, he stopped working on his site and project. For over a year after quitting he still made between 2 and 3k per month, so this method is very effective and the effects last a long time.

Keep in mind, this was just an hour and a half per day max. What if you put in 5 hours a day? Do you see how this could make you 2, 3 or even 6k in your first month as an affiliate?

In 2009 I launched an e commerce site that brought in over 40k in sales in the first 30 days. I wrote about it here on 5 Star Affiliate forums, and over half of that money came from Q&A sites just helping people who needed answers. Here is the link to that post. A Great Reason To Study And Work

I will probable cover more on how to generate traffic later if there's a good response to this post, There are other methods in the previous post I linked to, but this should give you some inclination of the power of Q&A sites. It's not that they have a lot of traffic, they have extremely targeted traffic within their sites and rank well in Google and other search engines shortly thereafter.

I have made over 6500, 8000, and even 15k plus in first month projects just on new affiliate sites with this method.

If you look at most of my posts here on 5 Star, you will see a common pattern and that is to help people.

Q&A sites are the perfect place to help people.

Make sure your content is helpful, go answer questions and add a link to a page or post on your site and you get highly targeted and interested traffic because you are adding sources that give them even more information to help them get what they want.

Yahoo Answers, Quora and loads of others are out there with millions of questions waiting for you to help people get the answers and solutions they need.

Now, don't start spamming them, all you will do is get yourself banned. Take the time to answer the questions with care. Care is the main keyword here. To do this effectively, you have to care enough about people to produce content that will indeed help them.

Commit yourself to just an hour a day and you will reap some awesome rewards if you don't spam, have good content and add value for the people you are answering questions for.

Now, if you've gained some insight and knowledge that you think is valuable and will help you marketing your site and content, please take the time to share on your social media accounts so that we here at 5 Star can bring in more people that we can help and maybe some top experts that are willing to share their tips and experiences.

Also, for the ones who try this, report back in a month and tell us how it worked for you!

Lastly, don't be afraid to ask questions or for help.

banners
Back