The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zorg Links Bidding Directory for Sale

vicdigi

affiliate
It's official, have just visited Sitepoint and found that Zorg Links Bidding Web Directory is up for sale.

There is a minimum bid of $10,000 and a buy it now for $50,000.

Mike has given valid reasons for selling and after a long period of debating bidding directories I am close to getting one myself!

At this current moment in time I am believing that whoever takes this on they will reskin the site, add more categories and Zorg Links to a higher level than what it is now.

Good luck to him, I hope he gets the price he is asking for, however I don't think the site is worth $10,000 or anyone who know much about web directories would pay that sort of money for any web directory especially one that is flying high like the site in question.
I will not be surprised if the recent faith of leading directories does not befall the directory in question....this has been the trend with high profile directories including bidding directories... 'dollar linking' comes to mind.
So I really don't see anyone who buys the directory getting a good ROI.

Price has been dropped!

Good luck to him, I hope he gets the price he is asking for, however I don't think the site is worth $10,000 or anyone who know much about web directories would pay that sort of money for any web directory especially one that is flying high like the site in question.
I will not be surprised if the recent faith of leading directories does not befall the directory in question....this has been the trend with high profile directories including bidding directories... 'dollar linking' comes to mind.
So I really don't see anyone who buys the directory getting a good ROI.

It would appear the price has been dropped.

And, on the basis of the price being dropped I have already taken the opportunity to bid a $1000 at Sitepoint for Zorg Links Bidding Directory.

I'm sure that not i am the person who will buy this, but i checked the referring keywords of the site at the auction page, and it shows that the keyphrase "bidding directory" was the best referral expression of the zorg-links site though it is not in the top 100 results of google. So if i would like to launch new linkbid site i would consider to register a domain containing the mentioned expression separated with hypen. I have just checked it and the bidding-directory.co.uk is still free:)

Thanks

I'm sure that not i am the person who will buy this, but i checked the referring keywords of the site at the auction page, and it shows that the keyphrase "bidding directory" was the best referral expression of the zorg-links site though it is not in the top 100 results of google. So if i would like to launch new linkbid site i would consider to register a domain containing the mentioned expression separated with hypen. I have just checked it and the bidding-directory.co.uk is still free:)

Bagi,

Thanks for the valuable information. Might I quote "It was available" ;)

I would have purchased that domain but I don't want to setup anymore sites :)

I think it's a good domain and if anyone is thinking about it, go for it. Setup a Link Bid Script site and you should make your money back in no time :)

I would have purchased that domain but I don't want to setup anymore sites :)

I think it's a good domain and if anyone is thinking about it, go for it. Setup a Link Bid Script site and you should make your money back in no time :)

A very good idea. My thoughts exactly!

People responding to the thread are asking VERY VERY good question.. one of them asked "
Why is your $2,002 paying advertiser bigweblinks.com linking back to you? -- exactly at 3rd position. "
I don't belive the directory is making $3,000 per month like the claimed but its true that he has spend a lot of money on advertising the site.

Another person this the site has been deindex :
site:zorg-links.com - Google Search

I really think vic should spend:
- Download Link Bid Script FREE
- Buy a good domain name (£10)
- Host it (£40)
- Spend about $300 on unique template/modification
- Spend the remaining $650 on link building and you will have a much better value for your $1,000 :)

Good move, I'm sure bidding-directory.co.uk will do well and will also do well in search engine rankings. Good luck :)

Certainly not, but having a site like that, re-skinning it and adding more categories with a little more promotion could easily help make your money back. Plus lets not forget that it is already well established and positioned.

Having said that, there have been a further 3 bids for Zorg Bidding Directory!

People responding to the thread are asking VERY VERY good question.. one of them asked "
Why is your $2,002 paying advertiser bigweblinks.com linking back to you? -- exactly at 3rd position. "
I don't belive the directory is making $3,000 per month like the claimed but its true that he has spend a lot of money on advertising the site.

I always wondered my self who is in the right ming will pay $2000-$3000 for the listings on these directories unless it's a wash deal.

Yes they are all screaming that they can provide proof that money have exchanged hands but the point is still the same: Temi can pay me $2000 for the top position on my kwTags and I'll pay it right back to him for the site-wide link on Haabaa for example.

All this bull..t is to put other real bidders out of reach..

And I don't understand all this hype about zorg. What is so special about it?
This kid is screaming all over the place how great his directory is and it will be high PR after Google upgrade... Guess what - his site has better chance to get completely de-indexed before it gets high PR.

Most likely this is the main reason he is trying to sell it so fast. May be borrowed some money to buy all these backlinks and hoping to get to the level of BigWebLinks or CDH. But now when Google has dropped the hammer on artificial links and SERP manipulation he is trying to get at least some money back while someone still remembers the name zorg-links...

If you have money to burn - give it to me and I will sell you highly modified LinkBidScript directory with custom unique template and even domain name if you want one...

MI
Back