The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Zimbio - still in draft stage

I created one of these a while back seemed to be live straight away - is there not a publish button or the like?

I created one of these a while back seemed to be live straight away - is there not a publish button or the like?

No, seems to be that there needs content possibly adding from other members it says. May link to it from blog to see if that helps.

Strange, did a little more work on the Zimbio Energy Performance certificates and it was published soon after.

I dont know if it is because it has gained more traffic or that people have started adding contetnt to it but live. It has even picked up some PR from somewhere :winkiss:.

Any way good news and if anyone has anything energy related feel free to add content, aricles or news and gain a little of the PR. Real easy to add content from your blog etc.

I will keep an eye on my zimbio, though not going to spend a great deal of time on it unless it strts to gather alot more pace. See what hapens in next PR update as many zimbios ive looked at are PR0.

Think the key maybe to just get regularly update content. There seems to be a few people posating within it so may do ok, we'll see.

MI
Back