The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Zeropark affiliate journey

Hi @DoubleDouble

I'm really enjoying this follow along... You and @servandosilva are doing really great.

Just a quick question. Are you using the landing pages from Adsbridge?? If yes would you recommend it ?

Cheers

Hi Guilly, no have made them myself with some good old HTML and self hosted. If you can you should always try and host yourself. and test against a CDN as well.

I took inspiration from @servandosilva to be honest he is a complete expert....... I am not. I am a simple guy, pretty noob trying to do this to make myself better and also help people out who are at the same point as me. As long as I am getting inspired by people like Servando then I figure I must be on the right track!

Glad to hear you are enjoying it, will keep rolling on!

Thanks @DoubleDouble for the quick reply...

Although I'm biased to use HTML5 I will have a try on Adsbridge LPs and see how they perform. Let's see if they are faster than my VPS

Cheers

Thanks @DoubleDouble for the quick reply...

Although I'm biased to use HTML5 I will have a try on Adsbridge LPs and see how they perform. Let's see if they are faster than my VPS

Cheers

You can always split test CDN, adsbridge lander, and VPS. If your VPS is near the geo you're promoting it'll likely beat the CDN, but if you're some distance away the CDN will always beat the VPS, + you don't have to experience sleepless nights wondering if you're server's going to crash.

HI All,
so day 4 of the updates and there are some exciting developments:

1/I have been cutting placements (2/3 times spend or 300/400 impressions and no conversions)
2/I have started to manually adjust bids on individual sources
a)make sure that I am in BP1 on converting sources
b) if a source is converting but is in negative ROI, I am adjusting the bid to BP3/4 to see if I can bring it back.
3/Cut some more of the Landing pages. (now at 2 landing pages)

Results for yesterday and today
Great news here, we are at the best results so far in terms of conversion:

as you can see the conversions are the highest yet with conversion rate increasing! (the jump from 14 - 22% I think is because of the split that we did on the previous day)

Again important to note here that the ROI is not correct as @Adsbridge has disabled the cost update (until the 11th so they say)

The acctual ROI is as follows:

So still down overall but it is getting better (would be nice to have this in the green though)

I am going to move down to BP3 for the rest of the day to try to get the ROI up a bit today.

Useful tips:
1/I sent an email to zeropark to ask if they could let me know the win rate on my campaign. They advised me to set the bid (higher than BP1) which has definitely delivered more traffic. So make sure you reach out and find the extra information

2/Make calculated decisions, every LP I am cutting or decision I am taking, I am doing so based on the statistical significance of it. Make sure that there is enough data et al. A basic calculator can be found:
Get Data Driven
3/I will be asking my AM for a pay bump on this as that is going to help the ROI a bit.

Questions:

Overall is there any feedback from how the campaign is going?
Is this something that we can get to green?
are there any tips from anyone about what I can improve?

not quite sure that that is so true, as you have the whole optimization process to get it into the green which can take a few days in its own right. but thanks for contributing.

Have you looked over carriers yet? If your tracker shows that a carrier has been underperforming for several days you could blacklist it, this would mean that you wouldn't have to blacklist so many targets, instead blacklist the carrier for that target, and get all of the other traffic.

Have you looked over carriers yet? If your tracker shows that a carrier has been underperforming for several days you could blacklist it, this would mean that you wouldn't have to blacklist so many targets, instead blacklist the carrier for that target, and get all of the other traffic.
annoyingly in zeropark you can have, wifi, carrier, or selected carrier (but not wifi and selected carrier)
that and most of the traffic is coming from 'not detected'

how do you think things are looking at the moment, is this a campaign you would continue with?

annoyingly in zeropark you can have, wifi, carrier, or selected carrier (but not wifi and selected carrier)
that and most of the traffic is coming from 'not detected'

how do you think things are looking at the moment, is this a campaign you would continue with?

Haven't you set up separate campaigns for wifi and carrier?

Hi All,
so the stats yesterday were so so, and overnight it seems the conversion has tanked. I am not really too sure this offer is going to make any money now as it is not converting well enough. So back to the drawing board for me (have paused it for the moment)
Will continue my journey with you all, on a new campaign. updates to follow!

banners
Back