The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Zanox vs Tradedoubler

Which one is better - Tradedoubler or Zanox?

• Zanox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tradedoubler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vin Diesel

affiliate
Hello,

As an advertiser I have a conundrum as to which affiliate marketing website to use for an airline affiliate program. I have been looking at Zanox and Tradedoubler but cant figure out which one is better. Would be great if someone could explain the biggest advantages/disadvantages and the main differences between these both services.

Thank you,
VD

Hi VD,

I was in this situation two months back! So maybe I can help :).

First, let me say I personally don't like TradeDoubler as they've been rapidly losing clients, not focusing on Affiliate Marketing like they used to and they change CEO like every year now. So that doesn't sound solid to me #RedFlags.

They were missing at the PMI London last month too... :/ Zanox is cool, specially some markets. But old-fashioned. They have't updated their systems in years. I got the demo and it just screamed 2007 + all their reporting tools are external. So come reporting time... you'll be waiting once every quarter for an account manager to sort out yours and up to 100 other reports. They'll never be on time.

I advice you branch out your search. There's more fish in the sea. For us, we went with TradeTracker.com. Very happy so far! We're a beauty brand but sell mainly travel sets, so travel is huge for us. And as per our vertical we mainly deal with content sites & blogs, which are difficult to find in numbers :/ . TradeTracker says they've got over 2 000 travel campaigns live with over 50% of their network being travel... which, now that we're live, I can testify is correct (for the publisher side at least) so if I were you I'd give them a buzz.

We're not a HUGE brand, but we still got an awesome service from them and a single login account for all our regions (we have 6 to manage) + their start up fee was a fraction of what Zanox dared to ask! and TradeTracker was happy to give me all the attention before making a decision + training whilst Zanox was more like a 'this is it, take it or leave it' offer. So yea, I'd recommend them definitely!

Good luck!!

Anna

banners
Back