The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ypn?

The problem is that as far as I`m aware they still have the rule that users have to be resident in the US. I`m talking here about actually putting their ads on your sites of course.

I think they will not approve you account at all if you are not US resident so no chance of them putting it on your site

i dont think they are letting poeple in the US get YPN anymore. you have to be referred in, and then still they may not, because they are still in beta. Nonetheless, when they release YPN officially, it could be worldwide, should be.

its taking them an awful long time to get it rolled out internationally

U got that right.

I think there currently only in the U.S. and are missing a big big portion of the market share.

Maybe they are trying to get it set up spot on so that such things as click fraud can be minimized, who knows? It`s still taking them an awful long time to set up worldwide.

I use YPN and must say the average click pay is not bad.
I think they still shadowed by Google and don't have wide enough advertiser base.

Also I realized many times they display ads not directly related to the content of the page which makes me wonder if:

- they don't have enough ads for certain niches or
- their's algorithm can not determine content of the page correctly

Sometimes I have to design pages especially for YPN to make sure theirs spider will see related text on the page before anything else...

I also use YPN. I'm actually going to remove them from one of my sites, as I have good
targeted traffic, but never do I get a click...

banners
Back