The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

youtube offer vid please look @

bkamp

affiliate
I created my first youtube offer and would appreciate thoughts and critics! I am totally blind, for those that don't know me, so plz be specific so I can explain to the person who made the video for me what I want!
Free Workout Offer - YouTube

Taking Jays advice wasn't 2 concerned about quality just getting the offer out there!

I'm going to give my opinion :p

1st: The niche: this is a VERY competetive niche (probably) the only way you would get views is by appearing on the "related videos" on the right. Choose a different niche that is a LOT less competetive.

2nd: The title: you should have a call to action and never put "offer" in the title. Put something like "Get FREE Workout Advice", but try not to sound spammy (for example: *****GET THE BEST 100% FREE WORKOUT ADVICE*******).

3rd: the description: it's NEVER a good idea to put the link like that. Either use a domain and iFrame it or use tinyulr.com (or something like that) to make it it more professional and short. The tinyurl one works fine so there is no need to get a domain in the beggining.

4th: Once you've choosen a good (low competition) niche and apply all the above things give views/likes/comments to your video with vagex.

5th: Make money :)

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to pick different nitche.... that was just a test to make certain I had a good start!

And watch your spelling!

I mean, even the word processor here at CPAFix realizes that woring is not a word ;) You meant worrying. Its so easy to correct spelling it's wrong not to!

I agree with the spelling! Thanks!

(the person that uploaded my video did the typing so I will fix)

If I ever misspell anything in the forum I apologize…. (in advance, lol) My speech software that I use to access the pc isn’t compatible with the forums spellcheck!

I agree with the spelling! Thanks!

(the person that uploaded my video did the typing so I will fix)

If I ever misspell anything in the forum I apologize…. (in advance, lol) My speech software that I use to access the pc isn’t compatible with the forums spellcheck!

I only meant the spelling made on the video mate. It makes me look twice at what is advertised really.

As far as forum goes, a typo here and there won't bother anyone.

banners
Back