The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gems Lopez

affiliate
please any expert marketer say me with details what is the secret tips for getting instant view on my video.and there is no risk.
thanks

I suppose that buying views is a risk, but there are many that claim that it is not risky....but I am not too sure about that.

I'd be very careful about buying views, you could get banned.

If your video offers something people want and you're not seeing any visitors, then check to make sure that you've done a good job of:

Selecting relevant keywords and long tail keywords
Putting your video into the most suitable category
Writing a good description
Using annotations

Check the top videos in your niche and see what those people are doing that you're not. Check their page source, see what kinds of keywords they use - did you miss any important ones?

Perhaps your video setup just needs a little tweaking of some of those things.

Don't forget to share the video on your social accounts.

tHERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN BE ABLE TO HAVE THIS. tHE FIRST ONE IS YOU CAN BUY VIEWS. tHERE ARE TODAY VERY MANY COMPANIES THAT DEAL WITH youtube vews. You can also decide to share your videos on several social media networks. This is a free but very natural way of getting the views. You however need to know that for your video to sell, there is need to have quality in the work you do. Do not share around the work that is poorly done.

Ask yourself where does the action happen on YT? The comment section! Be the asshole troll that posts some of the most idiotic commentary. Just be sure you have a channel page with all the bells and whistles waiting beforehand. You don't need any gimmicks. Humans are obsessed with train wrecks and car accidents.

"The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. He who reads nothing will still learn the great facts, and the details are all false." - Thomas Jefferson

MI
Back