The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

youtube marketing

Gems Lopez

affiliate
is there anybody who is still involve or still working with youtube marketing and making money with adsense.
if you work how many videos in you channel and how old these videos and how much you earned from adsense.
please let me know
thanks

u have To have a good reputation or Some thing like that to make money from utube adcence
People who are successful in utb they love what they do

I earned about $200 dollars a while back from a baseball video i posted and it went viral. I learned that i could monetize it with ads so i did and made a decent amount until the video pretty much capped in views and it stopped. :( I know just as tyoussef said, people that are successful with youtube absolutely love it, i wish i had some knowledge about it to help you but i just wanted to share that bit of info with you. Good luck to your future success!

Yes. I am the person who makes money from youtube in a passive way. I can not even remember the last time a uploaded the videos on my channel but my revenue keeps on streaming. I will say that once you have quality videos available, there is always little effort that you will pumped into the project to earn money. It is the best marketing network I have worked with so far. The ROI is very high and you earn always.

is there anybody who is still involve or still working with youtube marketing and making money with adsense.
if you work how many videos in you channel and how old these videos and how much you earned from adsense.
please let me know
thanks
Lots of people use it to make short vids (1-2 mins in length) promoting their websites so in this way they drive traffic to their blogs/etc

Right now YouTube designs perfectly for AdSense. If you are thinking about to run a long term business with adsence then this will be the right place. What you have to do choose a niche and upload valuable content. YouTube pays more then the previous.

banners
Back