The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Youtube Live Casestudy

All I know is that the .TK domain gave me more conversions...... But I'm gonna try the tinyurl/free_something to see if its because the domain im getting low conversions...

A legit .com will always work nicer than a .tk!

FACT!

yupe, but now I'm just using a tinyurl to redirect and the link they land is in peerfly. In fact I go yet another conversion :D

The stats for the 2nd offer is now:

11 Clicks, 3 conversions, 27.27% CR, 0,55$ EPC and 6$ earned. In total from this video I have 17.20$ :D I'll try to stay away from email submits as much as possible and I'll try to stick as much as possible with real websites that want real leads. *Lesson Learned*

Email submits should be fine, but its whatever works for you!

If you could scale up those stats are beautiful!

AND... I still got another conversion today, but in peerfly's hours it was still yesterday, so 8$ in a day, I'm pretty happy with that :) In 1 of the tags im targetting I'm in 1st, so I guess I just have to wait until I go to position 1 for the other tags.

Your not doing e-mail submits?

AND... I still got another conversion today, but in peerfly's hours it was still yesterday, so 8$ in a day, I'm pretty happy with that :) In 1 of the tags im targetting I'm in 1st, so I guess I just have to wait until I go to position 1 for the other tags.

Your not doing e-mail submits?

I'll do them, but I'll try to avoid them if at all possible. But I'm only getting paid 2$ for this offer, it's a short form submit, they are pretty good. It pays a little better and I doubt that conversions will drop that much... If anything I think they are bigger because people think that they are a real website rather than one that just wants their email...

In the future I'll try to test these offers with PPC and see which ones are better.

Update: This new offer has now made as many conversion as the other one (7) with only 39 Clicks, rather then the 104 and the money the best is that not only is this offer better converting, it also pays more 0,40 cents which is much better in general. The EPC is 0,36$ which is really really good :)

I now have 25,20$ in my peerfly account, this is quite a nice income for 1/2 vids only, I hope it keeps growing :)

Wow that's awesome david, I remembered few months ago with my single youtube video which earns me $15-$20 a day but just this month youtube badly deleted that video. Anyways I'm working now to get that earnings back:D

Keep up the good work david, youtube is the best ever source of free traffic for awesome conversion.

Wow that's awesome david, I remembered few months ago with my single youtube video which earns me $15-$20 a day but just this month youtube badly deleted that video. Anyways I'm working now to get that earnings back:D

Keep up the good work david, youtube is the best ever source of free traffic for awesome conversion.

That would be the dream :p but this video might reach those values since 3 days ago I got 8$, yesterday I had 10$ and today I hope to get another 4-8$... If this keeps going, I'll have 50$ by the end of the month, and that mens I won't be 100% stuck when I run out of money in PPC.

And I see youtube is really great, set up the video, give some views, be in 1st and I earn daily $$. Next time I'll make a video that has a fiverr lady and the conversions will probably be higher than they are.

David, you are going great man, Keep it up!

I am not sure why you aren't making more videos? Imagine your conversions if you do more!

David, you are going great man, Keep it up!

I am not sure why you aren't making more videos? Imagine your conversions if you do more!

lol, I guess I'm just super lazy :p I'll do more once I run out of budget in PPC (net30 sucks...), so I'll have 30 days to explore youtube more.

Small update: Since last update (where I made 10$ the previus day) I made 6 conversion. In total, that is 23 conversions (across 2 offers) = 43.20$

wow, i read all the case study, I've to try other offers and other videos, keep it up man! and best of luck!

Your awesome david. haha. I sent you a pm

lol, I guess I'm just super lazy :p I'll do more once I run out of budget in PPC (net30 sucks...), so I'll have 30 days to explore youtube more.

Small update: Since last update (where I made 10$ the previus day) I made 6 conversion. In total, that is 23 conversions (across 2 offers) = 43.20$

Ty :D seoeymard, I'm pretty sure you've seen the video, it's the same I started with (now I don't post here cause I'll get 5 new competitors if I do so) :p

banners
Back